CBAP® (Certified Business Analysis Professional™) is the most popular business analysis course internationally, and It is aligned with the 2016 release of CBAP® by IIBA®.
This business analysis course is designed to help professionals gain new skills and expertise in advanced documentation, effective planning and creation of business solutions. This CBAP exam preparation course aligns to the high standards set by IIBA® and will ensure continued success in the field of business analysis. Professionals with CBAP business analyst certification will be able to stay relevant with rapid changes in the IT industry and competencies in all aspects of business analysis.
- Online courses are provided by ILX Group.
- 1 year of access to the platform (platform available 24/7)
CBAP online course details
- 32 hours of instructor-led training
- 24 hours of high-quality e-learning content
- 11 case studies & 12 end-of-chapter quizzes
- 2 simulation exams aligned to IIBA and 4 practice exams
- Aligned to BABOK® Guide Version 3
TypologyOnline course without exam
Access duration of the course1 year
Upon completion, you’ll be able to:
- Pass the IIBA-CBAP® exam
- Understand Business Analysis Key Concepts
- Understand the Business Analysis Core Concept Model
- Guide practices related to 30 business analysis tasks in six knowledge areas
- Understand 50 business analysis tools and techniques
- Understand the five business analysis perspectives: Agile, Business Intelligence, Information Technology, Business Architecture and Business Process Management
Who it is aimed at
The IIBA Certified Business Analysis Professional Course is best suited for:
- Aspiring business analysts with over seven to ten years of experience
- Senior Analysis Professionals
- Project Managers
This course will empower you to develop the skills to be proficient in business analysis, while also enabling you to clear your IIBA–CBAP® exam. With this course, you will build expertise in the six knowledge areas defined in BABOK® Guide Version 3: business analysis planning & monitoring, elicitation, requirements management & communication, enterprise analysis, requirements analysis and solution assessment & validation.
The IIBA-CBAP® course requires:
- Minimum 7500 hours of work experience in the last 10 years, 900 hours of which should be in four out of the six BABOK® Guide Version 3 Knowledge areas
- A minimum 35 hours of Professional Development in the past four years
- Two references from a career manager, client or Certified Business Analysis Professional - CBAP®
- A Signed Code of Conduct
For more details please visit: Level 3 - Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®)