Change Management is associated with the effects and management of change; this is a high priority for any organisations where change is important to facilitate project implementation. This qualification is based on the theory and application of change for the individual, change for the organisation, communication and stakeholder engagement and change management best practice.
The purpose of the Change Management Foundation certification is to confirm that a candidate has sufficient knowledge and understanding of Change Management to work as an informal member of a team working on an organizational change initiative. The Foundation certification is also a pre-requisite for the APMG Practitioner certification.
- Online courses are provided by ILX Group. ILX Group is a APMG-International Accredited Training Organisation (ATO).
DETAILS OF CHANGE MANAGEMENT FOUNDATION ONLINE COURSE
- Access 24/7
- Access to the e-learning system, help included, and to all the material (videos, documents)
- Documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for every lesson that can be downloaded in PDF format
- Official mock exams
ONLINE EXAM FORMAT AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Multiple choice
- Four sections, total of 50 questions
- 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) - 50%
- 40 minutes duration
Typology1 year online course with exam
386,10€ up to 28/02/2021
The purpose of the Change Management Foundation certification is to confirm that a candidate has sufficient knowledge and understanding of Change Management to work as an informal member of a team working on an organizational change initiative.
Who it is aimed at
- Change leaders (e.g. Senior Responsible Owners)
- Change Managers
- Portfolio Managers
- Organisational Development Managers
- Change ?agents? (e.g. Business Change Managers)
- Change implementers (e.g. Programme/Project Managers)
- Change support (e.g. Programme/Project Office) and Operational Line
- Senior Management
- The Change Management Context
- Learning and the individual
- Change and the individual
- Change and the organisation ? Part 1
- Change and the organisation ? Part 2
- Stakeholder engagement
- Communication and Engagement
- Change Impact
- Change readiness
- Exam technique
- Exam simulator
There are no pre-requisites required in order to begin a Foundation course in Change Management.
To be able to take the exam, it's necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of examination institute, available in english. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Material course language
Change Management Foundation official certificate