The CISA® designation is a globally recognized certification for IS audit control, assurance and security professionals. Being CISA-certified showcases your audit experience, skills and knowledge, and demonstrates you are capable to assess vulnerabilities, report on compliance and institute controls within the enterprise.
The Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)® course will give you the requisite skillsets to govern and control enterprise IT and perform an effective security audit on any organization. You?ll gain expertise in the acquisition, development, testing, and implementation of information systems and learn the guidelines, standards and best practices of protecting them.
- Online courses are provided by ILX Group.
- 1 year access to the platform
CISA online course details
- 40 hours of high quality e-learning content
- 10 industry-based case studies
- 5 simulations exam
- 5 domain-wise test papers to prepare you for CISA certification
- ISACA Learning Kit
TypologyOnline course without exam
Access duration of the course1 year
CISA certification training is aligned to ISACA and ensures that you ace the exam in your first attempt. Most jobs in this field either require or prefer that candidates have a CISA certification. The CISA training will enhance your understanding of IS audit processes and also help you understand how to protect information systems.
Who it is aimed at
CISA training is essential for professionals dealing with controlling, monitoring, and assessing an organization's information technology and business systems. This includes:
- IS/IT auditors/consultants
- IT compliance managers
- Chief Compliance Officers
- Chief risk & privacy officers
- Security heads/directors
- Security managers/architects
By the end of this training, you will:
- Be able to identify and assess vulnerabilities and report on compliance and institutional controls.
- Gain a better understanding of IS audit and assurance guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Learn how to govern and control enterprise IT environments.
- Understand the acquisition, development, testing, and implementation of information systems.
- Develop working knowledge of the five domains of CISA, as prescribed by ISACA.
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to pass the CISA certification exam by ISACA.
There are no prerequisites to take part in the CISA® course.