Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) is a globally accepted standard of achievement in enterprise security management. The idea of approaching IT security from a business perspective rather than IT one is increasingly considered as a vital business driver; CISM stands out in this regard for its emphasis on business understanding and leadership. It will give you the skills to manage the ongoing security and adapt technology to your organization.
- Online courses are provided by ILX Group.
- 1 year of access to the platform
CISM ONLINE COURSE DETAILS
- 16 hours of videos
- 1 official mock exam
- Access 24/7
TypologyOnline course without exam
Access duration of the course1 year
By the end of this training you will be able to:
- Define and design security architecture for your IT operation
- Develop a working knowledge of the four domains prescribed by the ISACA Exam Candidate Information Guide 2015
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the relationship between information security programs and broader business goals and objectives
- Focus on IT compliance and the integrity of enterprise systems to establish a more secure enterprise IT framework
Who it is aimed at
The CISM certification is specifically for experienced security managers and those with information security (IS) management responsibilities:
- IS managers
- IS/IT Consultants
- IT directors and managers
- Security auditors and architects
- Security systems engineers
- Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs)
- Chief Compliance/Privacy/Risk Officers
- Domain 1: Information security governance
- Domain 2: Information risk management and compliance
- Domain 3: Information security program development and management
- Domain 4: Information security incident management
There are no prerequisites to attend CISM course.
In order to check the prerequisites to access CISM exam, you can read this page on ISACA’s website.