78565 COBIT® 2019 Foundation ONE-to-ONE 2Hours with examAdd to cart
COBIT® 2019 Foundation ONE-to-ONE 2Hours with exam online course with coaching in English provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
COBIT® - Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology is a globally accepted framework for the governance and management of IT originally created by ISACA, Information Systems Audit and Control Association later on handled in partnership with IT Governance Institute (ITGI).
COBIT® has the goal to enable businesses of all sizes to maintain quality information in order to support strategic business decisions, to achieve strategic goals and realize business benefits through the effective and innovative use of IT, to achieve operational excellence trough a reliable and effective application of the current technologies, to keep the risks associated with information systems to an acceptable level and to optimize the cost of the IT system.
- 120 access days to the platform
COBIT 2019 Foundation online course details
- 11 lessons (6 hours of video recorded by an accredited teachers)
- End-of-course quiz
- Downloadable PDF documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for each lesson
- Access 24/7
For further information about online courses, please click here.
ONE-TO-ONE COURSE FORMAT AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Coaching for planning learning activities
- Repeat any lessons at any time
- Send messages to accredited teachers asking, for example, for more in-depth information and didactic support
- Didactic support dedicated by accredited teachers
- One-to-one sessions to check learning and for deepening of content with accredited teacher and provided in the native language via web-conference
COBIT 2019 Foundation online exam format
- 75 multiple choice questions
- 2 hours duration
- Passing score: 65% - 49/75 questions
For further information about online exams with ISACA®, please click here.
PDU - COBIT 2019 Foundation
Our COBIT® 2019 Foundation training course can provide 16 Professional Development Units (PDUs). Here below you can find more details about the PDUs allocation:
Please note that, in order to auto-declare PDUs attending this course provided by iLEARN, the purchase of the attendance confirmation (attendance certificate) in electronic format (pdf) is mandatory. Select the option to add the attendance confirmation at the moment of purchase and proceed to checkout.
For more information about PDUs and how to claim them to maintain your PMI qualifications, please visit this page.
TypologyONE-to-ONE course (online+coaching)
Access duration of the course120 days
- Recognize the context, benefits and key reasons COBIT is used as an information and technology governance framework.
- Explain the key attributes of the COBIT framework
- Key attributes
- Product family
- Alignment with industry frameworks
- Compare the COBIT principles for governance system framework.
- Describe the components of a governance system:
- Governance and management objectives
- Components of the governance system
- Focus areas
- Design factors
- Goals cascade
- Describe the elements of governance and management objectives.
- Differentiate COBIT based performance management using maturity and capability perspectives.
- Discover how to design a tailored governance system using COBIT.
- Explain the key points of the COBIT business case.
- Describe the relationships between the COBIT Design and Implementation Guides.
- Prepare for the COBIT 2019 Foundation exam
Who it is aimed at
- IT Managers
- IT Auditors
- Internal Auditors
- Information Security
- IT Practitioners
- Chief directors/ Chief Managers
- Framework Introduction
- Governance System and Components
- Governance and Management Objectives
- Performance Management
- Designing a Tailored Governance System
- Business Case
There are no specific pre-requisites. By the way, it is advisable to have enough knowledge in the IT field.
To be able to take the exam, it's necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of examination institute ISACA®. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Material course language
COBIT® 2019 Foundation official certificate