The COBIT® 5 Assessor course provides a basis for assessing an enterprises process capabilities against the COBIT 5 Process Assessment Model (PAM). Evidence-based to enable a reliable, consistent and repeatable way to assess IT process capabilities, this model helps IT leaders gain C-level and board member buy-in for change and improvement initiatives.
COBIT 5 Assessor online course details
- 13 lessons (video recorded by an accredited teachers)
- Downloadable PDF documents with slides for each lesson
- Exercises and solutions
- 1 official mock exam
ONE-to-ONE course format and characteristics
- Access 24/7
- Access to the e-learning system, help included, and to all the material (videos, documents) in English
- Videos for all the lessons recorded by accredited teachers
- Coaching for planning learning activities;
- Access to multimedia lessons "like being in class" via our proprietary platform wich combines videos and slides, course material, online quizzes, sample exams and exercises);
- Set your own learning pace (speed);
- Study the material offline;
- Repeat any lessons at any time;
- Skip lessons that are already familiar to you;
- Provides end of unit quizzes to check knowledge;
- Send messages to accredited teachers asking, for example, for more in-depth information and didactic support;
- Mock exams;
- Didactic support dedicated by accredited teachers;
- One-to-one sessions to check learning and for deepening of content with accredited teacher and provided in the native language via web-conference;
- Online official exam 7x24.
Online exam format and characteristics
- Online exam 24/7
- The exam is done entirely online
- The exam must be booked at the latest 72 hours before the day of the exam
- To book your exam write to [email protected] or call 0039 0362.33 01 07
- For further information on online exams, please click here
TypologyONE-to-ONE course (online+coaching)
Access duration of the course120 days
What are the key things you will learn?
- How to perform a process assessment and how to analyze the results to provide a clear determination of process capability.
- How these results can be used for process improvement, measuring the achievement of current or projected business goals, benchmarking, consistent reporting and organizational compliance ultimately driving value to the business.
- How to identify and assess the roles and responsibilites in the process capability assessment process.
Who it is aimed at
- Internal and external auditors
- IT auditors
The syllabus areas that this course is designed to cover are:
- How to perform a process capability assessment using the COBIT 5 Assessor Guide
- How to identify and assess roles and responsibilities
- How to use the Process Assessment Model and Process Reference Model
- To apply and analyse the measurement model in assessing process capability levels
- To apply and analyse the capability dimension
- How to perform and assess the 7 steps outlined in the Assessor Guide
- Initiate a process assessment
- Scope an assessment
- Plan and brief the teams
- Collect and validate the data
- Perform process attribute rating
- Report the findings of the assessment
- How to use the self-assessment guide
To take part in the COBIT 5 Assessor course you must have the COBIT 5 Foundation certificate.
After having purchased and paid for the course, they will be asked to send the certificate.
To be able to take the exam, it's required to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Material course language
COBIT® 5 Assessor official certificate