The COBIT 5 Foundation course provides IT managers and auditors with models, instruments and best practice that enable them to evaluate the level of IT governance in place, and if necessary, to improve it.
- 120 access days to the platform
COBIT 5 Foundation online course details
- 8 lessons (7 hours of video recorded by an accredited teachers)
- Downloadable PDF documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for each lesson
- Mid course quiz with immediate online correction
- Exercises and solutions
- 1 official mock exam
To complete the course and have an optimal exam preparation, we recommend you to spend at least 14 hours of study.
Online course format and characteristics
- Access 24/7
- For further information about online courses, please click here
PDU - COBIT 5 Foundation
iLEARN is an Authorized Training Partner (ATP) of the Project Management Institute. Our COBIT® 5 Foundation training course provides 16 Professional Development Units (PDUs). Here below you can find more details about the PDUs allocation:
Please note that, in order to earn PDUs attending this course provided by iLEARN as an Authorized Training Partner (ATP) of PMI, the purchase of the attendance confirmation (attendance certificate) in electronic format (pdf) is mandatory. Select the option to add the attendance confirmation at the moment of purchase and proceed to checkout.
For more information about PDUs and how to claim them to maintain your PMI qualifications, please visit this page.
TypologyOnline course without exam
189,05€ up to 30/04/2021
Access duration of the course120 days
The COBIT 5 Foundation course assures, at the end of the course, that the participants will be able, in relation to their own specific company, to understand how the application of the best practice will allow them to achieve the necessary level of IT governance and be able to apply the framework in practical situations.
Who it is aimed at
IT auditors, IT managers, those responsible for IT quality or IT processes and IT professionals who want to learn more about the area of IT governance.
- The principles of IT Governance;
- COBIT 5, structure, basic concepts and objectives;
- Interactive sessions, practical examples and case studies to show how the framework can be used;
- The necessary level of It Governance.
It is advisable to have at least two years experience in the field of IT governance.
To take the exam you must have read and accepted the terms and condition of examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.