iLEARN is an ATO (Accredited Training Organization)
of APMG for COBIT5 Foundation course.
For an online verification of accreditments, do a research with
ICONS - Innovative Consulting S.r.l. of which iLEARN is a business unit.
The COBIT 5 Foundation course provides IT managers and auditors with models, instruments and best practice that enable them to evaluate the level of IT governance in place, and if necessary, to improve it.
COBIT 5 Foundation online course details
- 8 lessons
- 8 hours of video
- 14 hours to complete the course
ONE-to-ONE course format and characteristics
- Access 24/7
- Access to the e-learning system, help included, and to all the material (videos, documents) in English
- Videos for all the lessons recorded by accredited teachers
- Coaching for planning learning activities;
- Access to multimedia lessons "like being in class" via our proprietary platform wich combines videos and slides, course material, online quizzes, sample exams and exercises);
- Set your own learning pace (speed);
- Study the material offline;
- Repeat any lessons at any time;
- Skip lessons that are already familiar to you;
- Provides end of unit quizzes to check knowledge;
- Send messages to accredited teachers asking, for example, for more in-depth information and didactic support;
- Mock exams;
- Didactic support dedicated by accredited teachers;
- One-to-one sessions to check learning and for deepening of content with accredited teacher and provided in the native language via web-conference;
- Online official exam 7x24.
Online exam format and characteristics
- Online exam 24/7
- The exam is done entirely online
- The exam must be booked at the latest 72 hours before the day of the exam
- To book your exam write to [email protected] or call 0039 0362.33 01 07
- For further information on online exams, please click here
Access duration of the course
To access the free demo of this course and all the other available demos, click here.
The COBIT 5 Foundation course assures, at the end of the course, that the participants will be able, in relation to their own specific company, to understand how the application of the best practice will allow them to achieve the necessary level of IT governance and be able to apply the framework in practical situations.
Who it is aimed at
IT auditors, IT managers, those responsible for IT quality or IT processes and IT professionals who want to learn more about the area of IT governance.
- The principles of IT Governance;
- COBIT 5, structure, basic concepts and objectives;
- Interactive sessions, practical examples and case studies to show how the framework can be used;
- The necessary level of It Governance.
It is advisable to have at least two years experience in the field of IT governance.
To take the exam you must have read and accepted the terms and condition of examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Material course language
COBIT 5 Foundation official certificate*
*For a paper copy of the certificate, please contact us before booking the exam.
COBIT® 5 Foundation ONE-to-ONE 4Hours with exam (english) online course with coaching in English provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning