COBIT® 5 Implementation Courses
COBIT 5 Implementation certification training courses and exams available in several languages and provided by iLEARN
Availability and prices of COBIT® 5 Implementation courses
COBIT® 5 IMPLEMENTATION
COBIT® - Control Objectives for Information and related Technology is the IT governance framework originally created by ISACA, Information Systems Audit and Control Association and subsequently managed in partnership by the latter with the IT Governance Institute (ITGI). This framework has now reached its fifth version, named COBIT® 5.
COBIT 5 IMPLEMENTATION CERTIFICATION
The COBIT 5 Implementation certification is automatically achieved after passing the COBIT 5 Implementation exam. The COBIT 5 Implementation course provides an optimal preparation to pass the exam and, therefore, to obtain the certification.
COBIT 5 IMPLEMENTATION COURSE
Building on existing knowledge, this COBIT® 5 Implementation training course provides delegates with a practical appreciation of how to apply COBIT 5 to specific business problems, pain points, trigger events and risk scenarios within an organisation. Supported by the use of practical exercises and case-based scenarios, delegates will learn how to apply the COBIT 5 continual improvement life cycle to establish and maintain a sustainable approach to governing and managing enterprise IT as “normal business practice”.
The course prepares the participants for the exam COBIT 5 Implementation.
PDU - COBIT 5 IMPLEMENTATION
Our COBIT® 5 Implementation training course can provide 16 Professional Development Units (PDUs). Here below you can find more details about the PDUs allocation:
Please note that, in order to auto-declare PDUs attending this course provided by iLEARN, the purchase of the attendance confirmation (attendance certificate) in electronic format (pdf) is mandatory. Select the option to add the attendance confirmation at the moment of purchase and proceed to checkout.
For more information about PDUs and how to claim them to maintain your PMI qualifications, please visit this page.
Here below you can read the course sheet with information about COBIT 5 Implementation course.
At the conclusion of this course, attendees will understand
- How to analyze enterprise drivers
- Implementation challenges, root causes and success factors
- How to determine and assess current process capability
- How to scope and plan improvements
- Potential implementation pitfalls
Who it is aimed at
- IT practitioners
- Business managers
This publication provides a good-practice approach to implementing governance of enterprise IT (GEIT) based on a lifecycle of continual improvement. COBIT® 5 Implementation covers:
- Positioning governance of enterprise IT (GEIT) within an enterprise.
- Taking the first steps towards improving GEIT.
- Implementation challenges and success factors.
- Enabling GEIT-related organisational and behavioural change.
- Implementing continual improvement that includes change enablement and programme management.
- Using COBIT® 5 and its components.
To take part in the COBIT 5 Implementation course you must have the COBIT 5 Foundation certificate.
To be able to take the exam, it's required to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Online course durations:
- 30 days access to the platform
- 1 year access to the platform
PMI PDU: 16
Thanks to the new App "iLEARN LMS", you can access your e-learning course from anywhere and at anytime you want on your mobile devices. Download it now!
Our e-learning platform is optimized for access via web browsers, including mobile!
Material course language
COBIT 5 Implementation official certificate
- Objective testing
- 4 questions per paper with 20 marks available per question
- 40 marks or more required to pass (out of 80 available) - 50%
- 2 ½ hours duration
- Open book (‘COBIT 5 Implementation’ book and ‘COBIT 5 Enabling Processes Guide’ only)