COBIT® 5 Implementation 120d without exam online course in English provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
COBIT® - Control Objectives for Information and related Technology is the IT governance framework originally created by ISACA, Information Systems Audit and Control Association and subsequently managed in partnership by the latter with the IT Governance Institute (ITGI). This framework has now reached its fifth version, named COBIT® 5.
Building on existing knowledge, this COBIT® 5 Implementation training course can provide delegates with a practical appreciation of how to apply COBIT 5 to specific business problems, pain points, trigger events and risk scenarios within an organisation. Supported by the use of practical exercises and case-based scenarios, delegates will learn how to apply the COBIT 5 continual improvement life cycle to establish and maintain a sustainable approach to governing and managing enterprise IT as 'normal business practice'.
- 120 access days to the platform
- Exam to do by the selected date
COBIT 5 Implementation online course details
- 9 lessons (video recorded by an accredited teachers)
- Downloadable PDF documents with slides for each lesson
- Exercises and solutions
- 1 official mock exam
Online course format and characteristics
- Access 24/7
- For further information about online courses, please click here
COBIT 5 Implementation online exam details
- Objective testing
- 4 questions per paper with 20 marks available per question
- 40 marks or more required to pass (out of 80 available) - 50%
- 2 ½ hours duration (+40 minutes for those who are not English mother-tongue)
- Open book ('COBIT 5 Implementation' book and 'COBIT 5 Enabling Processes Guide' only)
Online exam format and characteristics
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
PDU - COBIT 5 Implementation
Our COBIT® 5 Implementation training course can provide 16 Professional Development Units (PDUs). Here below you can find more details about the PDUs allocation:
Please note that, in order to auto-declare PDUs attending this course provided by iLEARN, the purchase of the attendance confirmation (attendance certificate) in electronic format (pdf) is mandatory. Select the option to add the attendance confirmation at the moment of purchase and proceed to checkout.
For more information about PDUs and how to claim them to maintain your PMI qualifications, please visit this page.
TypologyOnline course without exam
Access duration of the course120 days
At the conclusion of this course, attendees will understand
- How to analyze enterprise drivers
- Implementation challenges, root causes and success factors
- How to determine and assess current process capability
- How to scope and plan improvements
- Potential implementation pitfalls
Who it is aimed at
- IT practitioners
- Business managers
This publication provides a good-practice approach to implementing governance of enterprise IT (GEIT) based on a lifecycle of continual improvement. COBIT® 5 Implementation covers:
- Positioning governance of enterprise IT (GEIT) within an enterprise.
- Taking the first steps towards improving GEIT.
- Implementation challenges and success factors.
- Enabling GEIT-related organisational and behavioural change.
- Implementing continual improvement that includes change enablement and programme management.
- Using COBIT® 5 and its components.
To take part in the COBIT 5 Implementation course you must have the COBIT 5 Foundation certificate.