Building on existing knowledge, this COBIT® 5 Implementation training course provides delegates with a practical appreciation of how to apply COBIT 5 to specific business problems, pain points, trigger events and risk scenarios within an organisation. Supported by the use of practical exercises and case-based scenarios, delegates will learn how to apply the COBIT 5 continual improvement life cycle to establish and maintain a sustainable approach to governing and managing enterprise IT as normal business practice.
COBIT 5 Implementation online course details
- 9 lessons (video recorded by an accredited teachers)
- Downloadable PDF documents with slides for each lesson
- Exercises and solutions
- 1 official mock exam
ONE-to-ONE course format and characteristics
- Access 24/7
- Access to the e-learning system, help included, and to all the material (videos, documents) in English
- Videos for all the lessons recorded by accredited teachers
- Coaching for planning learning activities;
- Access to multimedia lessons "like being in class" via our proprietary platform wich combines videos and slides, course material, online quizzes, sample exams and exercises);
- Set your own learning pace (speed);
- Study the material offline;
- Repeat any lessons at any time;
- Skip lessons that are already familiar to you;
- Provides end of unit quizzes to check knowledge;
- Send messages to accredited teachers asking, for example, for more in-depth information and didactic support;
- Mock exams;
- Didactic support dedicated by accredited teachers;
- One-to-one sessions to check learning and for deepening of content with accredited teacher and provided in the native language via web-conference;
- Online official exam 7x24.
Online exam format and characteristics
- Online exam 24/7
- The exam is done entirely online
- The exam must be booked at the latest 72 hours before the day of the exam
- To book your exam write to [email protected] or call 0039 0362.33 01 07
- For further information on online exams, please click here
TypologyONE-to-ONE course (online+coaching)
Access duration of the course120 days
At the conclusion of this course, attendees will understand
- How to analyze enterprise drivers
- Implementation challenges, root causes and success factors
- How to determine and assess current process capability
- How to scope and plan improvements
- Potential implementation pitfalls
Who it is aimed at
- IT practitioners
- Business managers
This publication provides a good-practice approach to implementing governance of enterprise IT (GEIT) based on a lifecycle of continual improvement. COBIT® 5 Implementation covers:
- Positioning governance of enterprise IT (GEIT) within an enterprise.
- Taking the first steps towards improving GEIT.
- Implementation challenges and success factors.
- Enabling GEIT-related organisational and behavioural change.
- Implementing continual improvement that includes change enablement and programme management.
- Using COBIT® 5 and its components.
To take part in the COBIT 5 Implementation course you must have the COBIT 5 Foundation certificate.
To be able to take the exam, it's required to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Material course language
COBIT® 5 Implementation official certificate