CompTIA CySA+ 1 year with exam online course in English provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) is a performance-based cybersecurity analytics qualification.
With proven expertise in security analysis, intrusion detection, and response, CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) certified candidates are in extremely high demand for companies dealing with the latest technology, threats, and expectations of the Digital Age.
The version of this certification is CompTIA CySA+ CS0-002.
CompTIA CompTIA CySA+ CS0-002 online course details
- 12 months of access to the platform
- CompTIA CertMaster Learn (self-paced online course)
- 25 hours of contents
- 12 video lessons with performance-based questions
- 120 practice questions
- CompTIA CySA+ Virtual Labs included
- Flashcards ensure you know the terminology and acronyms required for the exam
- Learning Plan
- 90-question final assessment simulates the test experience
CompTIA CySA+ CS0-002 online exam details
- Duration of 165 minutes
- Multiple choice and performance-based
- Maximum of 85 questions
- Passing score 750 (on a scale of 100-900)
- Testing provider: Person Vue (Testing Center or Online Testing).
For more information about exams with Pearson Vue, please visit this page.
Typology1 year online course with exam
Access duration of the course1 year
fter taking CompTIA CySA+ course and exam, candidates will know:
- How to leverage intelligence and threat detection techniques
- How to analyze and interpret data as part of continuous security monitoring activities
- How to improve security by implementing configuration changes to existing controls
- How to proactively identify and address security vulnerabilities and threats, including vulnerability management activities
- How to suggest and implement preventative measures for an organization
- How to respond to and recover from incidents to minimize the impact and costs. The module also looks at how to analyze potential indicators of compromise and utilize digital forensics techniques
- How to apply security solutions for infrastructure management and explain best practices for hardware and software assurance
- How to support organizational risk mitigation by applying security concepts and enhancing staff understanding of frameworks, procedures, policies, and controls
Who it is aimed at
- IT Security Analyst
- Security Operations Center (SOC) Analyst
- Vulnerability Analyst
- Cybersecurity Specialist
- Threat Intelligence Analyst
- Security Engineer
- Threat and Vulnerability Management - Leverage and apply proactive threat intelligence to support enterprise security and conduct vulnerability management activities
- Software and Systems Security - Apply security solutions for infrastructure management and explain software and hardware security best practices
- Compliance and Assessment - Apply security concepts to support organizational risk mitigation and understand the importance of frameworks, policies, procedures and controls
- Security Operations and Monitoring - Analyze data as part of continuous security monitoring activities and implement configuration changes to existing controls to improve security
- Incident Response - Apply appropriate incident response processes, analyze potential indicators of compromise and utilize basic digital forensics techniques
In order to access CompTIA CySA+ course and exam, candidates are recommended to have:
- CompTIA Network+ or Security+ certificates or equivalent knowledge
- Minimum of 4 years of hands-on information security or related experience.
Material course language
CompTIA CySA+ official certificate