CompTIA Security+ 1 year with exam online course in English, Japanese, Vietnamese, Portuguese provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
CompTIA Security+ is a globally recognized certification that verifies basic vendor-neutral IT security knowledge and skills. It's a trusted credential to start and grow a career in IT and cybersecurity.
The version of this certification is CompTIA Security+ SY0-601.
CompTIA CompTIA Security+ SY0-601 online course details
- 12 months of access to the platform
- CompTIA CertMaster Learn (self-paced online course)
- 16 video lessons
- Performance-based questions
- 160 practice questions
- Flashcards ensure you know the terminology and acronyms required for the exam
- Learning Plan
- 90-question final assessment simulates the test experience
CompTIA Security+ SY0-601 online exam details
- Multiple choice and performance-based exam (PBQs: Performance-based questions are exam items designed to test a candidate’s ability to solve problems in real-world settings and are delivered as either simulations or within virtual environments)
- Maximum of 90 questions
- Passing score 750 (on a scale of 100-900)
- Testing provider: Person Vue (Testing Center or Online Testing).
Typology1 year online course with exam
584,10EUR up to 31/05/2022
Access duration of the course1 year
LanguageEnglish, Japanese, Vietnamese, Portuguese
CompTIA Security+ training has the aim of proving that a candidate has the knowledge and skills required to:
- Assess the security posture of an enterprise environment and recommend and implement appropriate security solutions
- Monitor and secure hybrid environments, including cloud, mobile, and IoT
- Operate with an awareness of applicable laws and policies, including principles of governance, risk, and compliance
- Identify, analyze, and respond to security events and incidents
Who it is aimed at
- Security Administrator
- Systems Administrator
- Helpdesk Manager / Analyst
- Network / Cloud Engineer
- Security Engineer / Analyst
- DevOps / Software Developer
- IT Auditors
- IT Project Manager
- Attacks, Threats, and Vulnerabilities - Threats, attacks, and vulnerabilities on the Internet from newer custom devices that require mitigation, such as: B. IoT and embedded devices, recent DDoS attacks and current-event-based social engineering attacks .
- Architecture and Design - The reach of the enterprise environment and its reliance on the cloud, which is rapidly increasing as the enterprise transitions to a hybrid network.
- Implementation - Focus on managing identity, access management, PKI, basic cryptography, wireless and end-to-end security.
- Operations and Incident Response – Includes organizational security assessments and incident response procedures such as: B. Basic threat detection, risk mitigation techniques, security controls, and basic digital forensics.
- Governance, Risk and Compliance – Enhancements to support organizational risk management and compliance with regulations such as PCI-DSS, SOX, HIPAA, GDPR, FISMA, NIST and CCPA.
In order to access CompTIA Security+ course and exam, candidates are recommended to have:
- CompTIA Network+ certificate
- At least two years of experience in security-focused IT administration
Material course language
CompTIA Security+ official certificate