In this showcase you will find a selection of training courses and exams in the DevOps.
To look for a course or an exam specifically, you can use the "Search courses/exams prices" tool that you will find below.
If you do not see the course or exam you want, please contact us.
DevOps is a cultural and professional movement that stresses communication, collaboration and integration between software developers and IT operations professionals.
DevOps (a clipped compound of "development" and "operations") is a software development approach to work that combines software development (Dev) with information technology operations (Ops). The goal of DevOps is to shorten the systems development life cycle while delivering software releases frequently, in close alignment with business objectives in a faster, better, and cost-efficient way. The DevOps approach to work is based on three critical success factors: cultural shift, improvement of practices and processes, and leverage of automation technologies.
DevOps key benefits
- Responds to accelerated demand for quality software products and services
- Acknowledges the interdependence of IT functions
- Recognizes the need for cultural improvements
- Supports and leverages agile, lean and IT service management (ITSM) practices
- Encourages the use of automation
- Better IT alignment and business responsiveness
- Faster, smaller, more frequent releases
- Time to market
- Quality of code, products and services
- Customer satisfaction
- Employee satisfaction
- Less waste and fewer defects
- Lower long-term costs
PeopleCert designed a suite of DevOps qualifications that reflects the market needs to close the skills gap that many organisations are facing and support the realisation of their business objectives, by improving communication, standardisation, collaboration and automation for the delivery of quality software products better, faster and at a lower cost.
To reflect the need for this growing approach to work, PeopleCert DevOps qualifications have been structured as follows:
Candidates gain practical guidance on how to deliver effective DevOps through 15 essential practices.
Candidates get guidance on how to lead the implementation of DevOps practices and how to achieve a cultural shift for better collaboration and communication.
Candidates will gain practical guidance on automation tools use and how these tools support DevOps culture and practices.
PDU - DevOps certifications
iLEARN is an Authorized Training Partner (ATP) of the Project Management Institute. Our DevOps training courses provide Professional Development Units (PDUs). Here below you can find more details about the PDUs allocation for each level of the DevOps certification:
- PeopleCert DevOps Fundamentals: 16 PDUs
To learn more about the PDUs allocation according to the PMI Talent Triangle and to discover all of our online training courses and exam packages for each certification level, click on one of the links above.
Please note that, in order to earn PDUs attending this course provided by iLEARN as an Authorized Training Partner (ATP), the purchase of the attendance confirmation (attendance certificate) in electronic format (pdf) is mandatory. Select the option to add the attendance confirmation at the moment of purchase and proceed to checkout.
For more information about PDUs and how to claim them to maintain your PMI qualifications, please visit this page.
iLEARN offers DevOps courses in different ways:
- on pre-scheduled dates (traditional classroom training at iLEARN premises)
- in-house (traditional classroom training scheduled based on client needs and at customer's or iLEARN premises)
- Distant-learning (following a remote classroom by means of a webconference)
- E-learning (training provided through our online learning management system from anywhere and anytime)
- ONE-to-ONE: access to e-learning platform and interactive sessions via web-conference with the accredited teacher
Thanks to the new App "iLEARN LMS", you can access your e-learning course from anywhere and at anytime you want on your mobile devices. Download it now!