PeopleCert DevOps Fundamentals exam online exam provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
PeopleCert DevOps Fundamentals helps candidate to gain an understanding on the importance of communication, collaboration, integration, and automation in the DevOps movement, as critical factors, that improve the workflow between software developers and IT operations professionals and support organisations in their digital transformation journey.
PEOPLECERT DEVOPS FUNDAMENTALS ONLINE EXAM FORMAT
- Duration of 60 minutes (90 minutes for candidates taking the exam in a language other than their native)
- Closed book
- 40 multiple choice questions
- Passing score: 28/40 marks - 70%
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
159,00EUR up to 31/12/2021
Holders of the PeopleCert DevOps Fundamentals certification, will be able to demonstrate their knowledge, understanding and practical application of:
- History and Need of DevOps
- Key concepts of DevOps
- Business Value of DevOps
- Concepts underlying C.A.L.M.S., The Three Ways, continuous delivery, and the scope of the full stack
- DevOps culture, transformational leadership and DevOps structure and teaming
- Evolution of the DevOps Practices and the 15 Essential Practices of DevOps
- Agile Project Management and Scrum Methodology
- Key concepts of cloud technology and virtualization, automation for deployment pipeline, and architecting for continuous delivery
Who it is aimed at
PeopleCert DevOps Fundamentals is aimed at anyone who wishes to become an efficient member of a DevOps environment and requires candidates to have and demonstrate a solid knowledge and understanding of DevOps terms, principles, tools and practices, as well as demonstrate their application skills of how to use tools efficiently and effectively.
There are no specific pre-requisites in order to access PeopleCert DevOps Fundamentals course and exam.
PeopleCert DevOps Fundamentals official certificate