PeopleCert DevOps Fundamentals helps candidate to gain an understanding on the importance of communication, collaboration, integration, and automation in the DevOps movement, as critical factors, that improve the workflow between software developers and IT operations professionals and support organisations in their digital transformation journey.
- 120 access days to the platform
PEOPLECERT DEVOPS FUNDAMENTALS ONLINE COURSE DETAILS
- 7 lessons (5 hours of video recorded by an accredited teachers)
- Downloadable PDF documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for each lesson
- 1 official mock exam
- Exercises and solutions
- Access 24/7
To complete the course and have an optimal exam preparation, we recommend you to spend at least 14 hours of study.
ONE-TO-ONE COURSE FORMAT AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Coaching for planning learning activities
- Repeat any lessons at any time
- Send messages to accredited teachers asking, for example, for more in-depth information and didactic support
- Didactic support dedicated by accredited teachers
- One-to-one sessions to check learning and for deepening of content with accredited teacher and provided in the native language via web-conference
PEOPLECERT DEVOPS FUNDAMENTALS ONLINE EXAM FORMAT
- Duration of 60 minutes (90 minutes for candidates taking the exam in a language other than their native)
- Closed book
- 40 multiple choice questions
- Passing score: 28/40 marks - 70%
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
TypologyONE-to-ONE course (online+coaching)
Access duration of the course120 days
Holders of the PeopleCert DevOps Fundamentals certification, will be able to demonstrate their knowledge, understanding and practical application of:
- History and Need of DevOps
- Key concepts of DevOps
- Business Value of DevOps
- Concepts underlying C.A.L.M.S., The Three Ways, continuous delivery, and the scope of the full stack
- DevOps culture, transformational leadership and DevOps structure and teaming
- Evolution of the DevOps Practices and the 15 Essential Practices of DevOps
- Agile Project Management and Scrum Methodology
- Key concepts of cloud technology and virtualization, automation for deployment pipeline, and architecting for continuous delivery
Who it is aimed at
PeopleCert DevOps Fundamentals is aimed at anyone who wishes to become an efficient member of a DevOps environment and requires candidates to have and demonstrate a solid knowledge and understanding of DevOps terms, principles, tools and practices, as well as demonstrate their application skills of how to use tools efficiently and effectively.
- Course introduction & what is DevOps?
- The urgency for DevOps adoption
- Key DevOps principles and concepts
- The Full Stack: People & Culture
- The Full Stack: Processes & Practices
- The Full Stack: Technology & Automation
- Recap and exam preparation
There are no specific pre-requisites in order to access PeopleCert DevOps Fundamentals course and exam.
Material course language
PeopleCert DevOps Fundamentals official certificate