iLEARN is a REP (Registered Education Partner)
of DevOps Institute for the CASM course.
For an online verification of the accreditations, do a research with
ICONS - Innovative Consulting S.r.l. of wich iLEARN is a business unit.
DevOps is a cultural and professional movement that stresses communication, collaboration and integration between software developers and IT operations professionals.
The DevOps Institute is bringing enterprise level DevOps training and certification to the IT market. Working with thought leaders from the DevOps, ITSM, IT training and certification community, the DevOps Institute is setting the standard in quality for enterprise grade DevOps training and certification.
iCONS - Innovative Consulting is a Registered Education Partner of DevOps Institute, thus providing its complete set of training courses.
The Certified Agile Service Manager (CASM)® course provides an introduction to Agile Service Management - the application and integration of agile thinking into service management processes and process design projects. Agile thinking improves IT's effectiveness and efficiency and enables IT to continue to deliver value in the face of changing requirements.
A Certified Agile Service Manager (CASM) is the operational counterpart to a Certified Scrum Master (CSM). Working together, ScrumMasters and Agile Service Managers can instill agile thinking into the entire IT organization as the basis of a DevOps culture.
Certified Agile Service Manager online course details
ONE-to-ONE course format and characteristics
- Access 24/7
- Access to the e-learning system, help included, and to all the material (videos, documents) in English
- Videos for all the lessons recorded by accredited teachers
- Coaching for planning learning activities;
- Access to multimedia lessons "like being in class" via our proprietary platform wich combines videos and slides, course material, online quizzes, sample exams and exercises);
- Set your own learning pace (speed);
- Study the material offline;
- Repeat any lessons at any time;
- Skip lessons that are already familiar to you;
- Provides end of unit quizzes to check knowledge;
- Send messages to accredited teachers asking, for example, for more in-depth information and didactic support;
- Mock exams;
- Didactic support dedicated by accredited teachers;
- One-to-one sessions to check learning and for deepening of content with accredited teacher and provided in the native language via web-conference;
- Online official exam 7x24.
Online exam format and characteristics
- Online exam 24/7
- The exam is done entirely online
- The exam must be booked at the latest 72 hours before the day of the exam
- To book your exam write to [email protected] or call 0039 0362.33 01 07
- For further information on online exams, please click here
Access duration of the course
To access the free demo of this course and all the other available demos, click here.
The learning objectives for Certified Agile Service Manager (CASM) include an understanding of:
- What it means to "be agile"
- The Agile Manifesto, it's core values and principles
- Agile concepts and practices including ITSM, Kanban, Lean and DevOps
- Scrum roles, artifacts and events as it applies to both products and processes
- The two aspects of Agile Service Management
- Agile Process Improvement - ensuring processes are lean and deliver just enough control
- Agile Process Design - applying Agile practices to process design projects
Who it is aimed at
- Individuals who require a foundational understanding of Agile, Scrum and Agile Service Management values, principles, practices and automation
- Individuals involved in software development, IT operations, IT service management or IT project management
- IT professionals working in an Agile, Lean or ITSM environment
- Individuals who will lead Agile Service Management initiatives and serve as change champions
- Software developers, Systems engineers, IT Operations staff, Infrastructure architects, Agile, Lean or ITSM certified individuals, IT Leadership, Project managers,Business analysts, IT Consultants, Business consultants, Business stakeholders, Tool suppliers
- What is Agile?
- Agile Practices
- What is Agile Service Management?
- Process Design Basics
- Agile Process Design
- Scrum Basics
- Scrum Roles/Agile SM Roles
- Scrum Artifacts/Agile SM Artifacts
- Scrum Events/Agile SM Events
- Agile Process Improvement
- Agile SM Technologies
- Getting Started
To be eligible for the exam leading to certification candidates must fill the following requirements:
- Complete at least 16 contact hours (instruction and labs) as part of a formal, approved training course
- It is recommended that students complete at a minimum 6 hours of personal study by reviewing the vocabulary list and pertinent areas of the course learner manual and by completing the sample exam
To be able to take the exam, it's necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of examination institute, available in english. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Material course language
Certified Agile Service Manager official certificate*
*For a paper copy of the certificate, please contact us before booking the exam.
Certified Agile Service Manager (CASM) ONE-to-ONE 2Hours with exam (english) online course with coaching in English provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning