The DASA DevOps Fundamentals is the first step in progressing through the DASA qualification scheme.
It provides an extensive introduction to the core Agile DevOps principles covering the essential knowledge and skill competences that have been defined by the DevOps Agile Skills Association (DASA).
The Fundamentals level is designed to provide the core education necessary to build your DevOps vocabulary and to understand its principles and practices. With the help of key DevOps concepts and terminology, real life case studies, examples and interactive group discussions and extensive exercises in each module you will acquire a fundamental understanding of DevOps.
- 30 access days to the platform
DASA DevOps Fundamentals online course details
- 7 lessons (5 hours of sound and slides pre-recorded by an accredited teacher)
- Downloadable PDF documents with slides for each lesson
- Exercises and solutions
- 1 official mock exam
Online course format and characteristics
- Access 24/7
- For further information about online courses, please click here
DASA DevOps Fundamentals online exam details
- Multiple choice
- 40 questions
- Passing score: 65%
- 60 minutes duration for candidates in their respective language
75 minutes if English is not a candidate's native tongue
- Closed book format
Online exam format and characteristics
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
Typology30 days online course with exam
Access duration of the course30 days
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the drivers responsible for the emergence of DevOps.
- Define and discuss the key concepts and principles of DevOps.
- List and explain the business benefits of DevOps and continuous delivery.
- Describe the Service Delivery process.
- Explain the concepts of test automation, infrastructure automation, and build and deployment automation.
- Describe how DevOps relates to Lean and Agile methodologies.
- Summarize case studies of IT organizations that are making the transformation to Adaptive IT and DevOps models.
- List the most common and popular DevOps tools.
- Discuss the critical success factors for DevOps implementation.
Who it is aimed at
- Individuals involved in IT development, IT operations, or IT service management
- Individuals whose role are touched by DevOps and continuous delivery, such as the following IT roles:
- DevOps engineers
- Product owners
- Integration specialists
- Operations managers
- Incident and change managers
- System administrators
- Network administrators
- Business managers
- Automation architects
- Enterprise architects
- Module 1: Course Introduction
- Module 2: DevOps Introduction
- Module 3: Culture
- Module 4: Organization
- Module 5: Processes
- Module 6: Automation
- 6A Automation Concepts
- 6B Data Center Automation
- Module 7: Measure and Improvement
To be eligible for the exam, candidates must have attended an approved training course DASA DevOps Fundamentals.
Basic familiarity with Agile, Scrum, Lean, and ITSM principles is beneficial.
To be able to take the exam, it's necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of examination institute, available in english. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam: click here.
Material course language
DASA DevOps Fundamentals official certificate