iLEARN is an ATO
(Accredited Training Organization)
For an online verification of accreditments, do a research with iCONS - Innovative Consulting S.r.l. of which iLEARN is a business unit.
DevOps Agile Skills Association (DASA) is an independent and open, members driven association supporting the development of DevOps training and certification to the global market. Advocating the development of High-Performance IT Professionals and Teams through agile DevOps initiatives.
The DASA DevOps Fundamentals is the first step in progressing through the DASA qualification scheme.
It provides an extensive introduction to the core Agile DevOps principles covering the essential knowledge and skill competences that have been defined by the DevOps Agile Skills Association (DASA).
The Fundamentals level is designed to provide the core education necessary to build your DevOps vocabulary and to understand its principles and practices. With the help of key DevOps concepts and terminology, real life case studies, examples and interactive group discussions and extensive exercises in each module you will acquire a fundamental understanding of DevOps.
Classroom courses are confirmed approximately three weeks before the actual start of the course, reaching the minimum number of participants required. For this reason, please, contact us before making any payments.
Course start date
Course end date
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the drivers responsible for the emergence of DevOps.
- Define and discuss the key concepts and principles of DevOps.
- List and explain the business benefits of DevOps and continuous delivery.
- Describe the Service Delivery process.
- Explain the concepts of test automation, infrastructure automation, and build and deployment automation.
- Describe how DevOps relates to Lean and Agile methodologies.
- Summarize case studies of IT organizations that are making the transformation to Adaptive IT and DevOps models.
- List the most common and popular DevOps tools.
- Discuss the critical success factors for DevOps implementation.
Who it is aimed at
- Individuals involved in IT development, IT operations, or IT service management
- Individuals whose role are touched by DevOps and continuous delivery, such as the following IT roles:
- DevOps engineers
- Product owners
- Integration specialists
- Operations managers
- Incident and change managers
- System administrators
- Network administrators
- Business managers
- Automation architects
- Enterprise architects
- Module 1: Course Introduction
- Module 2: DevOps Introduction
- Module 3: Culture
- Module 4: Organization
- Module 5: Processes
- Module 6: Automation
- 6A Automation Concepts
- 6B Data Center Automation
- Module 7: Measure and Improvement
- Student manual: slides presented by accredited teacher with explanations
- 1 official mock exam
Basic familiarity with Agile, Scrum, Lean, and ITSM principles is beneficial.
To be able to take the exam, it's required to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Material course language
DASA DevOps Fundamentals official certificate
English, French, Dutch, German, Japanese, Spanish (Latin American)
DASA DevOps Fundamentals classroom course in from 11 March 2019 in Manchester lasting 3 days provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning