iLEARN is an ATO
(Accredited Training Organization)
For an online verification of accreditments, do a research with iCONS - Innovative Consulting S.r.l. of which iLEARN is a business unit.
DevOps Agile Skills Association (DASA) is an independent and open, members driven association supporting the development of DevOps training and certification to the global market. Advocating the development of High-Performance IT Professionals and Teams through agile DevOps initiatives.
The Professional Enable and Scale level builds upon the DASA DevOps Fundamentals qualification. The key focus of DevOps Professional Enable and Scale is on the 4 skill areas required for successful DevOps results.
This course prepares candidates for the Professional Enable and Scale qualification. It is designed to provide the core education necessary to put DevOps into practice. With the help of DevOps theory, pragmatic examples and exercises, and interactive group discussions, the course will help you understand how to apply the necessary skills to practice DevOps..
Classroom courses are confirmed approximately three weeks before the actual start of the course, reaching the minimum number of participants required. For this reason, please, contact us before making any payments.
Course start date
Course end date
When you have acquired the required knowledge from this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the importance of DevOps culture and the aspects that can influence it.
- Explain why courage, team building, leadership, and continuous improvement are required in a DevOps environment.
- Explain why courage is essential to enable trust, honesty, and experimentation.
- Identify and evaluate different types of behavior in a DevOps environment.
- Recognize the signals indicating impediments and/or team dysfunctions.
- Describe how to form good DevOps teams.
- List the effects of happiness and motivation on team performance.
- Assess the maturity of DevOps teams.
- Identify how leaders encourage feedback and transparency.
- Discuss the factors that leaders can influence to build trust.
- Explain how and why leaders promote a Safe to fail environment.
- Analyze value streams to improve throughput and flow.
- Facilitate the tools for continuous improvement: structured problem-solving workshops, Story Mapping sessions, and retrospectives.
Who it is aimed at
- Individuals involved in IT development, IT operations, or IT service management
- Individuals whose role are affected by DevOps and continuous delivery, such as:
- DevOps engineers
- Product owners
- Integration specialists
- Operations managers
- Incident and change managers
- System administrators
- Network administrators
- Business managers
- Automation architects
- Enterprise architects
- Module 01: Course Introduction
- Module 02: Teambuilding
- Module 03: DevOps Leadership
- Module 04: Courage (Contd.)
- Module 05: Value - Customer Centric Action
- Module 06: Continuous Improvement
- Exam Preparation Guide
In order to attend the Professional Enable and Scale course it is mandatory to have the DASA DevOps Fundamentals certificate.
To be eligible for the exam, candidates must have attended an approved training course DASA DevOps Professional Enable and Scale.
Basic familiarity with Agile, Scrum, Lean, and ITSM principles.
Material course language
DASA DevOps Professional Enable and Scale official certificate
DASA DevOps Professional Enable and Scale classroom course in from 19 September 2019 in London lasting 2 days provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning