EXIN Business Continuity Management
In this showcase you will find a selection of training courses and exams in EXIN Business Continuity Management context.
To look for a course or an exam specifically, you can use the "Search courses/exams prices" tool that you will find below.
If you do not see the course or exam you want, please contact us.
Everyone in the organization must be aware of the vital need of the business to continue, and they must be able to recognize indicators of threats to this continuity. EXIN Business Continuity Management certification is aimed at candidates who are involved or have an interest in the implementation of business continuity within their organization: CEO’s, CIO’s, Security Officers and Quality Managers, Operational Managers, Developers, Business and Technical Teams; for when the continuity of an organization comes to a halt for whatever reason, everyone in the organization must be aware of the consequences and the solutions.
EXIN BUSINESS CONTINUITY MANAGEMENT BENEFITS
- Be prepared for the unexpected
- Managing the continuity of the organization means ensuring that vital business operations continue
- Investors, insurers, customers, and suppliers take a company that has a business continuity plan seriously
- Business continuity plans build employee confidence
- Growing demand for professionals who possess skills in business continuity
- Business Continuity is a dynamic, ever changing field of expertise
- Based on an internationally accepted ISO standard
EXIN BUSINESS CONTINUITY MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATION PATHWAY
EXIN Business Continuity Management Foundation certification:
EXIN Business Continuity Management Foundation enables professionals to identify potential threats to an organization and the impacts to business operations those threats, if realized, might cause. It provides a framework for building organizational resilience with the capability of an effective response that safeguards the interests of its key stakeholders, reputation, brand and value-creating activities