FitSM® Foundation - Virtual - Time zone: Rome, Berlin, Madrid, Paris distant course with exam in Italian from 12 December 2022 lasting 2 days provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
FitSM® Foundation allows candidates to certify their ability in implementing effective, fundamental IT service management processes.
FitSM® Foundation certification provides the basics of service management with a focus on the most important processes to ensure smooth IT operations. FitSM was designed to be compatible with the ISO/IEC 20000-1 standard (requirements for a service management system) and the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
Although the FitSM process model, requirements, recommended activities and role model are designed to be lightweight, FitSM can also be used as a first step toward a “full” ITSM implementation, for example, by applying ITIL good practices and/or aiming for compliance with ISO/IEC 20000-1.
This FitSM® Foundation course aims to provide the basic IT service management concepts and terms (based on FitSM-0), outline the purpose and structure of FitSM standards and their relationship to other standards and understand the process framework underlying FitSM and requirements defined within it.
FitSM® Foundation Virtual course details:
- Course provided in Virtual (Distant) mode: this method allows the candidate to participate actively interacting with the teacher and with the other students in the course, thanks to the use of an advanced web-conferencing solution that allows the candidate to follow the course videos, presentation slides and speak or use a chat with the teacher and the other students.
- Course schedule: from 9 am to 6 pm with 1-hour break from 1 pm to 2 pm
Material included in the FitSM® Foundation Virtual course:
- Downloadable PDF documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for each lesson
- 1 official mock exam
- Digital Badge included
- Certification exam included
Distant courses are confirmed approximately three weeks before the actual start of the course, reaching the minimum number of participants required. For this reason, please, contact us before making any payments.
TypologyDistant course with exam
Course start date12-12-2022
Course end date13-12-2022
Time zoneEurope/Rome, Berlin, Madrid, Paris GMT+01
Individuals attending this course will learn:
- The basic IT service management concepts and terms
- The purpose and structure of FitSM standards – plus their relationship to other standards
- The process framework underpinning FitSM
- The requirements defined in FitSM – enabling you to adopt implementation more quickly and efficiently
Who it is aimed at
- All individuals involved in the provisioning of IT services.
- Candidates who wish to progress to advanced level of the qualification and certification scheme.
- Basic IT service management concepts and terms (based on FitSM-0)
- Purpose and structure of FitSM standards and their relationship to other standards
- Process framework underlying FitSM
- Requirements defined in FitSM-1
There are no prerequisites in order to access the FitSM® Foundation course and exam.
Material course language
FitSM® Foundation official certificate