CompTIA A+ Core 1 exam online exam provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
CompTIA A+ is the industry standard for launching IT careers into today’s digital world. Through this certification candidates will be certified as proven problem solvers to support current core technologies, such as security, networking, virtualization, etc.
The version of this certification is CompTIA A+ 220-1101 (Core 1).
CompTIA A+ 220-1101 (Core 1) online exam details
- Multiple choice, performance-based questions (PBQs: Performance-based questions are exam items designed to test a candidate’s ability to solve problems in real-world settings and are delivered as either simulations or within virtual environments) and drag and drops
- Maximum of 90 questions per exam
- Passing score: 220-1101: 675 (on a scale of 900)
- Testing provider: Person Vue (Testing Center or Online Testing).
For more information about exams with Pearson Vue, please visit this page.
LanguageEnglish, Spanish, German, Japanese, Portuguese
Candidates will learn about the following topics:
- IT infrastructure support practices, such as advanced device connectivity troubleshooting, end-point management, and basic networking
- How to identify, use, connect, configure and support hardware for mobile, PC, and IoT, including connectors, peripherals, and components
- Best practices for data storage, recovery, and management
- How to perform essential baseline security functions, such as addressing privacy concerns, detecting and removing malware, device hardening, and optimizing physical security
- How to install, support, and configure Windows OS, as well as understand other operating systems like Linux, Mac, iOS, and Android
- How to administer client and cloud-based SaaS software
- Troubleshoot and solve problems related to core service and support challenges
- Best practices for documentation, IT support scripting, and change management
- How to troubleshoot software on PC and mobile devices for functions like application security
- Different types of networks and connections, including WIFI, TCP/IP, and Small Office/Home Office (SOHO)
- Troubleshooting practices for device and network issues
- Identify and address security vulnerabilities for network connections and devices
- Install and configure mobile devices such as laptops and mobiles
- Compare, contrast, and utilize cloud computing and client-side visualization
- Follow and embed best practices for environmental protection, safety, professionalism, and communication
Who it is aimed at
- Help Desk Tech
- Desktop Support Specialist
- Field Service Technician
- Help Desk Technician
- Associate Network Engineer
- System Support Technician
- Junior Systems Administrator
In order to access CompTIA A+ course and Core 1 and Core 2 exams, candidates are recommended are recommended to have:
- From 9 to 12 months of hands-on experience in a help desk support technician, desktop support technician, or field service technician job role
CompTIA A+ official certificate will be obtained after passing also CompTIA A+ 220-1102 (Core 2) exam.