CompTIA Network+ self-study material with exam online with exam provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
iLEARN provides different training solutions and resources to help and support candidates to prepare for and pass CompTIA Network+ certification exam. In this page, you will be able to purchase the CompTIA Network+ self-study material (study guide) with final certification exam included.
If you are interested in purchasing the entire e-learning course with practice tests and exam voucher, visit our CompTIA Network+ page.
Below you can find all the details of the official CompTIA Network+ self-study material (Study Guide).
The version of this certification is CompTIA Network+ N10-008.
CompTIA Network+ N10-008 self-study material (eBook) details
- eBook available for 12 months once redeemed
- Self-Paced Study Guide – eBook (N10-008)
- Content aligned to work in the real world - Lessons refer to functional areas within the job role while topics relate to discrete job tasks
- Review questions at the end of each topic to confirm understanding
- Comprehensive glossary with important terms and acronyms
- eBook delivered through the browser-based Official CompTIA Self-Paced Study Guide eReader
CompTIA Network+ N10-008 online exam details
- Multiple choice and performance-based questions
(PBQs: Performance-based questions are exam items designed to test a candidate’s ability to solve problems in real-world settings and are delivered as either simulations or within virtual environments)
- Maximum of 90 questions
- Passing score 720 (on a scale of 100-900)
- Testing provider: Person Vue (Testing Center or Online Testing).
For more information about exams with Pearson Vue, please visit this page.
TypologySelf-study material with exam
Access duration of the course1 year
The CompTIA Network+ training has the aim of providing the technical skills required to securely deploy, maintain, and troubleshoot the essential networks that organizations rely on. After passing the exam, candidates will be able to:
- Establish a network connection by providing wired and wireless devices
- Understand and maintain web documentation
- Understand the purpose of web services
- Understand basic data center, cloud and virtual networking concepts
- Monitor network activity and identify performance and availability issues
- Implement network hardening techniques
- Manage, configure and troubleshoot network infrastructure
Who it is aimed at
- Junior Network Administrator
- Datacenter Support Technician
- Network Engineer
- System Administrator
- NOC Technician
- Telecommunications Technician
- Cable Technician
- Networking Fundamentals - Explains basic networking concepts, including network services, physical connections, topology and architecture, and cloud connectivity.
- Network Implementation - Explains routing techniques and network equipment; deploys Ethernet solutions and configures wireless technologies.
- Network Operations – Monitor and optimize the network to ensure business continuity.
- Network Security - Explains security concepts and cyber-attacks to protect networks from threats.
- Network Troubleshooting – Troubleshoot common network-related cabling, connectivity, and software issues.
In order to access CompTIA Network+ course and certification exam, candidates are recommended to have:
- CompTIA A+ certification or equivalent
- At least 9 to 12 months of networking experience (junior network administrator/network support technician jobs role)
Material course language
Certificato ufficiale ComTIA Network+