89280 CompTIA Network+ Virtual LabAdd to cart
CompTIA Network+ Virtual Lab provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
for CompTIA Network+ courses and exams
iLEARN provides different training solutions and resources to help and support candidates to prepare for and pass CompTIA Network+ certification exam. In this page, you will be able to purchase the CompTIA Network+ virtual lab as a standalone product.
If you are interested in purchasing the entire e-learning course and/or the exam voucher, visit our CompTIA Network+ page.
Below you can find all the details of the official CompTIA Network+ virtual lab.
The virtual lab prepares for CompTIA Network+ N10-008 certification.
Details of CompTIA Network+ N10-008 Virtual Lab
CompTIA CertMaster Labs for Network+ (N10-008) provides hands-on practice and skill development with access to real-world equipment and software through a browser-based remote lab environment. Aligned with official CompTIA courseware and CompTIA Network+ (N10-008) exam objectives, CertMaster Labs allow learners to easily practice and apply their skills in real-world workplace scenarios in preparation for certification exams. All lab activities include gradeable assessments, provide feedback and prompts, and provide grades based on learner input, ultimately guiding you on the correct and most efficient path through your assignment.
CompTIA CertMaster Labs for Network+ (N10-008) is available for 12 months and is composed by 26 hours of browser-based virtual labs carried out on real equipment.
There are two types of labs in this pack:
- 23 Assisted Labs guide learners through tasks step-by-step and provide assessment and feedback in 10-15 minute experiences, allowing learners to correct any misunderstandings as the activity progresses.
- 3 Applied Labs present a series of goal-oriented scenarios covering multiple topics in a 20-30 minute experience, and students are graded at the end of the activity based on their ability to successfully complete each scenario. As a result, learners are forced to think critically about how to solve problems without prescribed steps.
Access duration of the course1 year
Who it is aimed at
- Junior Network Administrator
- Datacenter Support Technician
- Network Engineer
- System Administrator
- NOC Technician
- Telecommunications Technician
- Cable Technician
Assisted Labs included:
- Exploring the Lab Environment
- Configure a SOHO Router
- Capture Network Traffic
- Configure Interface Settings
- Configure IPv4 Static Addressing
- Analyze ARP Traffic
- Use Tools to Test IP Configuration
- Configure IPv6 Static Addressing
- Configure Static Routing
- Configure Dynamic Routing
- Use Network Scanners
- Analyze a DHCP Server Configuration
- Analyze a DNS Server Configuration
- Analyze Application Security Configurations
- Configure Secure Access Channels
- Configure SNMP and Syslog Collection
- Analyze Network Performance
- Configure a NAT Firewall
- Configure Remote Access
- Develop Network Documentation
- Backup and Restore Network Device Configurations
- Analyze an On-Path Attack
- Configure Port Security
Applied Labs included:
- Troubleshoot IP Networks
- Verify Service and Application Configuration
- Troubleshoot Service and Security Issues