APMG ISO/IEC 20000 Auditor Courses
ISO/IEC 20000 Auditor courses certification provided by iLEARN
ISO/IEC 20000 AUDITOR
ISO/IEC 20000 is the international standard for IT Service Management (ITSM). It establishes the requirements and provides the details to implement an effective Service Management System required to deliver high quality IT services, together with guidance on how to demonstrate compliance to the standard.
ISO/IEC 20000 AUDITOR CERTIFICATION
Candidates who pass the Auditor examination will have shown that they understand the principles of IT Service Management and the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1.
The APMG ISO/IEC 20000 Auditor certification is automatically achieved after passing the APMG ISO/IEC 20000 Auditor exam. The APMG ISO/IEC 20000 Auditor course provides an optimal preparation to pass the exam and, therefore, to obtain the certification.
ISO/IEC 20000 AUDITOR COURSE
This is a transition course for experienced auditors. It does not cover the principles of generic management system audit techniques, and for this reason delegates attending the course are required to have a minimum of three years’ experience conducting audits in an IT environment. This may be as a third party auditor or as an internal auditor for an organization. It is mandatory to have attended an APMG-accredited Auditor course in order to take this examination.
The course prepares the participants for the exam APMG ISO/IEC 20000 Auditor.
Here below you can read the course sheet with information about APMG ISO/IEC 20000 Auditor.
The aim of the Auditor leves is bring the candidate who follows the course to learn:
- the content, requirements, objectives and application of ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 (Specification);
- the principles of IT Service Management;
- how to resolve the problems of definition of the application field and eligibility for certification for the service supplier.
- application and relevance of ISO/IEC 20000-2:2018 (Code of Practice) for the audits;
- what is asked for in pre-audits, in the official certification audits and in periodical checks.
Who it is aimed at
IT Auditors, both those who work inside the organisation that supplies the service and those who work for a certifying body.
- Introduction and background to the standard;
- Principles of IT management;
- The ISO/IEC 20000 certification scheme;
- Content of the ISO/IEC 20000 standard;
- How the tools support certification;
- Definition of the field of certification and applicability;
3 years of experience of carrying out audits in the IT field are recommended.
To be able to take the exam, it's required to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Classroom/distant course duration: 2 days
Material course language
ISO/IEC 20000 Auditor official certificate
- Multiple choice
- 40 questions per paper
- 26 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) - 65%
- 60 minutes duration
- Closed book.