ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation 120d without exam online course in English provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
ISO/IEC 20000 is the international standard for IT Service Management (ITSM). It establishes the requirements and can provide the details to implement an effective Service Management System required to deliver high quality IT services, together with guidance on how to demonstrate compliance to the standard.
ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation is the entry level of the certification. Candidates will learn how the standard operates in a typical IT service provider organization.
- 120 access days to the platform
ISO/IEC 20000 FOUNDATION ONLINE COURSE DETAILS
- 7 lessons (about 5 hours of video recorded by an accredited teachers)
- Downloadable PDF documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for each lesson
- 1 official mock exam
- Exercises and solutions
- Access 24/7
To complete the course and have an optimal exam preparation, we recommend you to spend at least 21 hours of study.
For further information about online courses, please click here.
PDU - ISO/IEC 20000 FOUNDATION
Our APMG ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation training course can provide 16 Professional Development Units (PDUs). Here below you can find more details about the PDUs allocation:
Please note that, in order to auto-declare PDUs attending this course provided by iLEARN, the purchase of the attendance confirmation (attendance certificate) in electronic format (pdf) is mandatory. Select the option to add the attendance confirmation at the moment of purchase and proceed to checkout.
For more information about PDUs and how to claim them to maintain your PMI qualifications, please visit this page.
TypologyOnline course without exam
Access duration of the course120 days
The purpose of the Foundation level is to confirm that the candidate has good/basic knowledge of the contents and requirements of the ISO/IEC 20000 standard and understands how the standard operates in a typical IT service provider organization. At the end of the course the candidate will have achieved the knowledge of:
- The background to the ISO/IEC 20000 standard, the APMG qualification scheme and the APMG qualification scheme;
- The focus and objectives of ISO/IEC 20000-1 (Specification), ISO/IEC 20000-2 (Code of Practice) e ISO/IEC 20000-3 (Guidance on Scope and Applicability of ISO/IEC 20000-1) and how these can be used;
- The terminology and definitions used;
- The fundamental requirements of a service management system and the reasons behind the necessity for continual improvement;
- The processes, their objectives and the key requirements of a services supplier in a typical scenario;
- The requirements of eligibility and definition of the field;
- The objectives of internal and external audits, their function and associated terminology.
Who it is aimed at
- IT staff who work with a service management system that requires a basic understanding of the system;
- Resources involved in a company ISO/IEC 20000 certification project;
- Professionals who have a specific interest in IT Service Management.
- Background and related schemes
- Scope, usage, terms and definitions
- Overall Service Management System (SMS)
- ISO/IEC 20000 Service Management processes
- Certification, applicability and scope
- Achieving and maintaining ISO/IEC 20000-1 certification
There are no prerequisites for ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation certification.