In this showcase you will find a selection of training courses and exams in the ISO/IEC 27001 context.
To look for a course or an exam specifically, you can use the "Search courses/exams prices" tool that you will find below.
If you do not see the course or exam you want, please contact us.
ISO/IEC 27001 provides requirements for organizations seeking to establish, implement, maintain and continually improve an information security management system. This framework serves as a guideline towards continually reviewing the safety of your information, which will exemplify reliability and add value to services of your organization.
WHY IS INFORMATION SECURITY IMPORTANT?
ISO/IEC 27001 assists you to understand the practical approaches that are involved in the implementation of an Information Security Management System that preserves the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information by applying a risk management process. Therefore, implementation of an information security management system that complies with all requirements of ISO/IEC 27001 enables your organizations to assess and treat information security risks that they face.
Certified ISO/IEC 27001 individuals will prove that they possess the necessary expertise to support organizations implement information security policies and procedures tailored to the organization’s needs and promote continual improvement of the management system and organizations operations.
Moreover, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the necessary skills to support the process of integrating the information security management system into the organization’s processes and ensure that the intended outcomes are achieved.
BENEFITS OF ISO/IEC 27001 INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT
ISO/IEC 27001 Certificate will prove that you have:
- Obtained the necessary expertise to support an organization to implement an Information Security Management System that complies with ISO/IEC 27001
- Understood the Information Security Management System implementation process
- Provide continual prevention and assessments of threats within your organization
- Higher chances of being distinguished or hired in an Information Security career
- Understood the risk management process, controls, and compliance obligations
- Acquired the necessary expertise to manage a team to implement an ISMS
- The ability to support organizations in the continual improvement process of their Information Security Management System
- Gained the necessary skills to audit organization’s Information Security Management System
APMG ISO/IEC 27001 CERTIFICATION PATHWAYS
The ISO/IEC 27001 training courses are run by accredited ISO/IEC 27001 teachers and they are designed based on solid experiences in the implementation of Information Security Management Systems based on the standard in organisations of all sizes and sectors.
The professional qualification scheme is divided into three levels, with a course and exam available for each one:
PDU - APMG ISO/IEC 27001 CERTIFICATION PATHWAY
iLEARN is an Authorized Training Partner (ATP) of the Project Management Institute. Our ISO/IEC 27001 training courses provide Professional Development Units (PDUs). Here below you can find more details about the PDUs allocation for each level of the ISO/IEC 27001 certification training pathway:
To learn more about the PDUs allocation according to the PMI Talent Triangle and to discover all of our online training courses and exam packages for each certification level, click on one of the links above.
Please note that, in order to earn PDUs attending this course provided by iLEARN as an Authorized Training Partner (ATP), the purchase of the attendance confirmation (attendance certificate) in electronic format (pdf) is mandatory. Select the option to add the attendance confirmation at the moment of purchase and proceed to checkout.
For more information about PDUs and how to claim them to maintain your PMI qualifications, please visit this page.
iLEARN offers all levels in the following ways:
- on pre-scheduled dates (traditional classroom training on iLEARN premises)
- in-house (traditional classroom training scheduled based on client needs and at customer's or iLEARN premises)
- Distant-learning (following a remote classroom by means of a webconference)
Foundation and Auditor levels are also available in the following modality:
- E-learning (training provided through our online learning management system from anywhere and anytime)
Thanks to the new App "iLEARN LMS", you can access your e-learning course from anywhere and at anytime you want on your mobile devices. Download it now!