The APMG ISO/IEC 27001 Auditor certification demonstrates knowledge of how to audit organizations to identify conformity with ISO 27001, how to evaluate the principles of risk management and how to propose appropriate treatments and controls to reduce information security risk. Candidates who obtain this certification have knowledge of how to lead organizations through an audit program, direct audit teams in relation to the guidance given in ISO 19011 and how to evaluate the effectiveness of applied corrective actions to maintain ISMS conformity with ISO 27001.
- 120 days of access to the platform
APMG ISO/IEC 27001 AUDITOR ONLINE COURSE DETAILS
- 5 lessons (5 hours of hours of video recorded by an accredited teacher)
- Downloadable PDF documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for each lesson
- Exercises and solutions
- 1 official mock exams
- Access 24/7
For further information about online courses, please click here.
PDU - APMG ISO/IEC 27001 AUDITOR
iLEARN is an Authorized Training Partner (ATP) of the Project Management Institute. Our APMG ISO/IEC 27001 Auditor training course provides 16 Professional Development Units (PDUs). Here below you can find more details about the PDUs allocation:
Please note that, in order to earn PDUs attending this course provided by iLEARN as an Authorized Training Partner (ATP) of PMI, the purchase of the attendance confirmation (attendance certificate) in electronic format (pdf) is mandatory. Select the option to add the attendance confirmation at the moment of purchase and proceed to checkout.
For more information about PDUs and how to claim them to maintain your PMI qualifications, please visit this page.
TypologyOnline course without exam
Access duration of the course120 days
- How to audit organizations to identify conformity with ISO 27001
- How to evaluate the principles of risk management - including risk identification, analysis and evaluation
- How to propose appropriate treatments and controls to reduce information security risk, support business objectives and improve information security
- Leading organizations through an audit program
- Directing audit teams
- Evaluating the effectiveness of applied corrective actions to maintain ISMS conformity with ISO 27001
Who it is aimed at
- Third-party auditors working for Certification Bodies, responsible for conducting audits which certify organizations against ISO 27001 and ISO 19011
- Internal auditors seeking to understand the specific requirements of auditing Information Security Management Systems needed to confirm that an organization conforms to the ISO 27001 or ISO 19011 standard
- Introduction, background and terms
- Audit management, types and activities
To take part to the ISO/IEC 27001 Auditor training course and exam, candidates must have ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation certification.
To be able to take the exam, it's required to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.