The APMG ISO/IEC 27001 Auditor certification demonstrates knowledge of how to audit organizations to identify conformity with ISO 27001, how to evaluate the principles of risk management and how to propose appropriate treatments and controls to reduce information security risk. Candidates who obtain this certification have knowledge of how to lead organizations through an audit program, direct audit teams in relation to the guidance given in ISO 19011 and how to evaluate the effectiveness of applied corrective actions to maintain ISMS conformity with ISO 27001.
APMG ISO/IEC 27001 AUDITOR ONLINE EXAM FORMAT
- 40 questions
- Multiple choice format
- 120 minute duration
- 20 marks or more required to pass (out of 40 available) - 50%
- Open book
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
303,05€ up to 30/04/2021
- How to audit organizations to identify conformity with ISO 27001
- How to evaluate the principles of risk management - including risk identification, analysis and evaluation
- How to propose appropriate treatments and controls to reduce information security risk, support business objectives and improve information security
- Leading organizations through an audit program
- Directing audit teams
- Evaluating the effectiveness of applied corrective actions to maintain ISMS conformity with ISO 27001
Who it is aimed at
- Third-party auditors working for Certification Bodies, responsible for conducting audits which certify organizations against ISO 27001 and ISO 19011
- Internal auditors seeking to understand the specific requirements of auditing Information Security Management Systems needed to confirm that an organization conforms to the ISO 27001 or ISO 19011 standard
To take part to the ISO/IEC 27001 Auditor training course and exam, candidates must have ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation certification.
To be able to take the exam, it's required to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
APMG ISO/IEC 27001 Auditor official certificate