APMG ISO/IEC 27001 Practitioner Courses
ISO/IEC 27001 Practitioner certification courses in english provided by iLEARN
Availability and prices of APMG ISO/IEC 27001 Practitioner courses
In this showcase you will find a selection of training courses and exams in the APMG ISO/IEC 27001 Practitioner context.
If you do not see the course or exam you want, please contact us.
APMG ISO/IEC 27001 PRACTITIONER
ISO/IEC 27001 is an international standard that provides the basis for effective management of confidential and sensitive information, and for the application of information security controls. It sets the requirements and the structure of the Information Security Management System (ISMS) and, for each organization that attains it, it certifies to all the parts involved (shareholders, sponsors, managers, customers and suppliers) the adoption of an efficient ISMS and the continuous organization’s commitment on maintaining it.
APMG ISO/IEC 27001 PRACTITIONER CERTIFICATION
The ISO/IEC 27001 Practitioner certification is automatically achieved after passing the ISO/IEC 27001 Practitioner exam. The ISO/IEC 27001 Practitioner course provides an optimal preparation to pass the exam and, therefore, to obtain the certification.
APMG ISO/IEC 27001 PRACTITIONER COURSE
The ISO/IEC 27001 Practitioner course allows to confirm whether a candidate has an adequate knowledge of ISO/IEC 27001 and of its application in a specific context.
The course prepares the participants for the exam ISO/IEC 27001 Practitioner.
Here below you can read the course sheet with information about ISO/IEC 27001 Practitioner course.
A candidate achieving the Practitioner certificate is able to start the application of the standard.
At the end of the course, the candidate knows how to:
- Apply the principles of Information Security Management System policy and its information security scope, objectives, and processes within an organizational context;
- Apply the principles of risk management including risk identification, analysis and evaluation and propose appropriate treatments and controls to reduce information security risk, support business objectives and improve information security;
- Analyse and evaluate deployed risk treatments and controls to assess their effectiveness and opportunities for continual improvement;
- Analyse and evaluate the effectiveness of the ISMS through the use of internal audit and management review to continually improve the suitability, adequacy and effectiveness of the Information Security Management System;
- Understand, create, apply and evaluate the suitability, adequacy and effectiveness of documented information and records required by ISO/IEC 27001;
- Identify and apply appropriate corrective actions to maintain Information Security Management System conformity with ISO/IEC 27001.
Who it is aimed at
- Internal managers and employees charged with the realization, working and maintenance of an Information Security Management System;
- Advisors working to support organizations to realize, work and maintain an Information Security Management System;
- Internal auditors, required to have an actual knowledge of ISO/IEC 27001 standard.
- Introduction, background and terminology;
- Design an Information Security Management System;
- Planning and working an Information Security Management System;
- The goal of controls and the security controls for Information Security.
To take part to the ISO/IEC 27001 training course, the candidates must have one of the following certifications:
- ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation
- TÜV SÜD Foundation Certificate in ISMS according to ISO/IEC 27001
- ICO-CERT ISMS 27001 Foundation
To be able to take the exam, it's required to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Classroom/distant course duration: 2 days
Classroom/distant Full (Found+Pract) course duration: 5 days
The course is available in the languages showed below. Please note that each course is available with a specific combination of languages. Please check the course details.
Material course language
ISO/IEC 27001 Practitioner official certificate
- Objective Testing
- 4 questions per paper with 20 marks available per question
- 40 marks or more required to pass (out of 80 available) - 50%
- 2½ hour duration
- Open book.