ISOLearn® ISO 22301 Foundation - Virtual - Time zone: Rome, Berlin, Madrid, Paris distant course with exam in Italian from 11 October 2022 lasting 2 days provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
ISOLearn® ISO 22301 Foundation enables professionals to identify potential threats to an organization and the impacts to business operations those threats, if realized, might cause.
ISOLearn ISO 22301 Foundation certification provides a framework for building organizational resilience with the capability of an effective response that safeguards the interests of its key stakeholders, reputation, brand and value-creating activities (Source: ISO 22301:2012).
ISOLearn ISO 22301 Foundation certification is automatically achieved after passing the ISOLearn ISO 22301 Foundation exam. The ISOLearn ISO 22301 Foundation course provides an optimal preparation to pass the exam and, therefore, to obtain the certification.
ISOLearn ISO 22301 Foundation virtual course details:
- Course provided in Virtual (Distant) mode: this method allows the candidate to participate actively interacting with the teacher and with the other students in the course, thanks to the use of an advanced web-conferencing solution that allows the candidate to follow the course videos, presentation slides and speak or use a chat with the teacher and the other students.
- Course schedule: from 9 am to 6 pm with 1-hour break from 1 pm to 2 pm
Material included in the ISOLearn ISO 22301 Foundation virtual course:
- Downloadable PDF documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for each lesson
- 1 official mock exam
- Mid course quizzes with immediate online correction
- Digital Badge included
- Registration in the Successful Candidate Register
- Certification exam included
Distant courses are confirmed approximately three weeks before the actual start of the course, reaching the minimum number of participants required. For this reason, please, contact us before making any payments.
TypologyDistant course with exam
AccreditationiLEARN - Innovative Learning
699,00EUR up to 04/10/2022
Course start date11-10-2022
Course end date12-10-2022
Time zoneEurope/Rome, Berlin, Madrid, Paris GMT+01
Candidates will learn how to identify potential threats to an organization and the impacts to business operations those threats, if realized, might cause.
Who it is aimed at
ISOLearn® ISO 22301 Foundation has been created for those who are involved with or have an interest in the implementation of Business Continuity within their organization. This includes CEOs, CIOs, security officers and quality managers. It is also interesting for operational managers, developers, and technical teams.
- Context of the organization
- Planning & support
- Performance evaluation and improvement
There are no formal prerequisites for the ISOLearn® ISO 22301 Foundation exam.
Material course language
ISOLearn® ISO 22301 Foundation official certificate.