ISOLearn® ISO 22301 Foundation ONE-to-ONE 4Hours with exam online course with coaching in English provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
ISOLearn® ISO 22301 Foundation enables professionals to identify potential threats to an organization and the impacts to business operations those threats, if realized, might cause.
- 120 access days to the platform
ISOLEARN ISO 22301 FOUNDATION online course details
- 9 lessons (6 hours of video recorded by an accredited teachers)
- Downloadable PDF documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for each lesson
- official mock exam
- Exercises and solutions
- Access 24/7
To complete the course and have an optimal exam preparation, we recommend you to spend at least 14 hours of study.
ONE-TO-ONE COURSE FORMAT AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Coaching for planning learning activities
- Repeat any lessons at any time
- Send messages to accredited teachers asking, for example, for more in-depth information and didactic support
- Didactic support dedicated by accredited teachers
- One-to-one sessions to check learning and for deepening of content with accredited teacher and provided in the native language via web-conference
ISOLEARN ISO 22301 FOUNDATION ONLINE EXAM FORMAT
- Duration of 1 hour (15 extra minutes for candidates taking the exam in a language different than their mothertongue)
- 40 multiple choice questions
- Passing score: 26/40 marks - 65%
- 1 mark for each correct answer
- Closed book
- Two exam attempts included (to be taken within one year from purchase)
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
PDU - ISOLearn® ISO 22301 FOUNDATION
Our ISOLearn® ISO 22301 Foundation training course can provide 16 Professional Development Units (PDUs). Here below you can find more details about the PDUs allocation:
Please note that, in order to auto-declare PDUs attending this course provided by iLEARN, the purchase of the attendance confirmation (attendance certificate) in electronic format (pdf) is mandatory. Select the option to add the attendance confirmation at the moment of purchase and proceed to checkout.
For more information about PDUs and how to claim them to maintain your PMI qualifications, please visit this page.
TypologyONE-to-ONE course (online+coaching)
AccreditationiLEARN - Innovative Learning
Access duration of the course120 days
Candidates will learn how to identify potential threats to an organization and the impacts to business operations those threats, if realized, might cause.
Who it is aimed at
ISOLearn® ISO 22301 Foundation has been created for those who are involved with or have an interest in the implementation of Business Continuity within their organization. This includes CEOs, CIOs, security officers and quality managers. It is also interesting for operational managers, developers, and technical teams.
- Context of the organization
- Planning & support
- Performance evaluation and improvement
There are no formal prerequisites for the ISOLearn® ISO 22301 Foundation exam.
Material course language
ISOLearn® ISO 22301 Foundation official certificate