The IT4IT Foundation & IT4IT Awareness courses provided in this suite offer an excellent introduction to the IT4IT Reference Architecture and IT Value Chain. With months of access, learners can study at their own pace without having to take time out of busy work schedules. Better yet, Good e-Learning's content is also accessible on handheld digital devices, letting users access information any time, anywhere.
- 180 days of access to the platform
IT4IT™ FOUNDATION & AWARENESS SUITE ONLINE COURSE DETAILS
- Fully accredited training course
- Course duration: 20+ hours
- Tutor support
- Quizzes & practice exams
- Mobile compatible
IT4IT™ FOUNDATION & AWARENESS SUITE ONLINE EXAM FORMAT
IT4IT Foundation exam:
- Multiple choice exam
- 40 questions
- 60 minutes to complete the exam
- Exam is closed book and supervised. You cannot make use of any resources or materials during the exam
- Pass mark for the exam is 65%: you must get 26 out of 40 questions correct
- In countries where English is a second language, the time allocated for the exam is extended to 90 minutes
- IT4IT™ Foundation delivered by Good e-learning is a course accredited by The Open Group. iLEARN promotes this course for Good e-Learning.
Typology180 days online course with exam
AccreditationThe Open Group
620,10€ up to 01/11/2020
Access duration of the course180 days
Professionals will be able to understand:
- The key demands & drivers for changing IT functions (to become a service broker & integrator), and hence the importance of IT4IT
- The positioning of the IT4IT standard compared to others (such as ITIL), as well as how IT4IT is complementary to them
- The four Value Streams: The Strategy to Portfolio Value Stream, The Requirement to Deploy Value Stream, The Request to Fulfill Value Stream, and The Detect to Correct Value Stream
- The basic concepts of the IT4IT Reference Architecture and the IT Value Chain
- Everything needed to pass the official IT4IT Foundation exam, become a certified IT4IT practitioner and earn a globally recognized qualification!
Who it is aimed at
- Business leaders
- Enterprise architects
- IT engineers
- IT operations executives
- Anyone with an interest in ensuring that IT can work as quickly and efficiently as possible without sacrificing quality.
- Roles where you need to understand IT4IT, its content, context, activities and benefts, but you do not need to be a certifed practitioner
- A group of sponsors, decision-makers or stakeholders that need to be aware of the value, and benefts of an IT4IT project
- Individuals who need to "sell" IT4IT internally within an organization
- Awareness: IT4IT™
- IT4IT™ Foundation (v2.1)
There are no prerequisites for taking this IT4IT™ Foundation & Awareness Suite course.
Material course language
IT4IT™ Foundation official certificate