This IT4IT course will fully prepare students for the official IT4IT Foundation (level 1) exam. Successfully passing the examination will earn students a recognized and highly-regarded qualification, proving that they have gained knowledge of the terminology, structure and basic concepts of the IT4IT standard.
This course has been fully accredited by The Open Group and meets all the learning requirements of the latest version of IT4IT (v2.1). As such, students can rely on this course to provide all the information they need in order to sit and pass the official IT4IT Foundation exam.
- 180 days of access to the platform
IT4IT™ FOUNDATION ONLINE COURSE DETAILS
- Fully accredited training course
- Course duration: 15+ hours
- Tutor support
- Quizzes & practice exams
- Mobile compatible
IT4IT™ FOUNDATION ONLINE EXAM FORMAT AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Multiple choice exam
- 40 questions
- 60 minutes to complete the exam
- Exam is closed book and supervised. You cannot make use of any resources or materials during the exam
- Pass mark for the exam is 65%: you must get 26 out of 40 questions correct
- In countries where English is a second language, the time allocated for the exam is extended to 90 minutes
- IT4IT™ Foundation delivered by Good e-learning is a course accredited by The Open Group. iLEARN promotes this course for Good e-Learning.
Typology180 days online course with exam
AccreditationThe Open Group
575,10€ up to 01/11/2020
Access duration of the course180 days
IT4IT Foundation certification provides validation that an individual has gained knowledge of the terminology, structure, basic concepts of the IT4IT Reference Architecture, and understands the core principles of the reference architecture and the IT Value Chain.
Who it is aimed at
The course has been designed for:
- Business leaders
- Enterprise architects
- IT engineers
- IT operations executives
- Anyone with an interest in ensuring that IT can work as quickly and efficiently as possible without sacrificing quality.
- IT4IT Overview
- Definitions (understand key terminology)
- Basic Concepts (Value Streams & Reference Architecture)
- IT4IT Core (the Reference Architecture at high level)
- The Strategy to Portfolio Value Stream
- The Requirement to Deploy Value Stream
- The Request to Fulfil Value Stream
- The Detect to Correct Value Stream
- The IT4IT Certification Program
There are no prerequisites for taking this IT4IT™ Foundation course.
Material course language
IT4IT™ Foundation official certificate