ITIL® 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve 120d with exam online course in English, French, Spanish provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
ITIL® 4 Strategist Direct Plan and Improve (ITIL 4 DPI) is the universal module, that is a key component of both, ITIL 4 Managing Professional and ITIL 4 Strategic Leader streams. The module covers the influence and impact of Agile and Lean ways of working, and how they can be leveraged to an organization's advantage.
- 120 access days to the platform
ITIL 4 STRATEGIST DIRECT PLAN AND IMPROVE ONLINE COURSE DETAILS
- 8 lessons (approximately 5,5 hours of video recorded by an accredited teacher)
- Downloadable PDF documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for each lesson
- 2 official mock exams
- Exercises and solutions
- Access 24/7
To complete the course and have an optimal exam preparation, we recommend you to spend at least 21 hours of study.
For further information about online courses, please click here.
ITIL 4 STRATEGIST DIRECT PLAN AND IMPROVE ONLINE EXAM FORMAT
- Duration of 90 minutes (105 minutes for candidates taking the exam in a language other than their native)
- Closed book
- 40 multiple choice questions
- Passing score: 28/40 marks - 70%
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
PDU - ITIL 4 STRATEGIST DIRECT PLAN AND IMPROVE
iLEARN is an Authorized Training Partner (ATP) of the Project Management Institute. Our ITIL® 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve training course provides 21 Professional Development Units (PDUs). Here below you can find more details about the PDUs allocation:
Please note that, in order to earn PDUs attending this course provided by iLEARN as an Authorized Training Partner (ATP) of PMI, the purchase of the attendance confirmation (attendance certificate) in electronic format (pdf) is mandatory. Select the option to add the attendance confirmation at the moment of purchase and proceed to checkout.
For more information about PDUs and how to claim them to maintain your PMI qualifications, please visit this page.
Typology120 days online course with exam
413,10EUR up to 31/12/2021
Access duration of the course120 days
LanguageEnglish, French, Spanish
- Understand the Key Concepts of Direct, Plan & Improve
- Understand the scope of what is to be directed and/or planned, and know how to use key principles and methods of direction and planning in that context
- Understand the role of GRC and know how to integrate the principles and methods into the service value system
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of continual improvement for all types of improvements
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of Communication and Organizational Change Management to direction, planning and improvement
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of measurement and reporting in direction, planning and improvement
- Understand and know how to direct, plan and improve value streams and practices
Who it is aimed at
This course is aimed at IT leaders and managers of all levels of the organisation who are seeking to obtain the ITIL Managing Professional (MP) designation or the ITIL Strategic Leader (SL) designation, and/or who are involved in shaping IT direction and strategy.
- Key concepts of DPI
- Key principles and methods of Direction and Planning
- Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Continual improvement
- Communication and organizational Change Management
- Measurement and reporting
- Value streams and practices
In order to access ITIL® 4 Direct Plan and Improve course and exam, you must have obtained ITIL® 4 Foundation certificate. In order to access the exam, it is mandatory to have attended an accredited training course
To be able to take the exam, it's necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam: click here.
Material course language
ITIL® Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve official certificate