89488 ITIL® 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve - Virtual - Time zone: Rome, Berlin, Madrid, ParisAdd to cart
ITIL® 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve - Virtual - Time zone: Rome, Berlin, Madrid, Paris distant course with exam in Italian from 28 December 2022 lasting 3 days provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
ITIL® 4 Strategist Direct Plan and Improve (ITIL 4 DPI) is the universal module, that is a key component of both, ITIL 4 Managing Professional and ITIL 4 Strategic Leader streams. The module covers the influence and impact of Agile and Lean ways of working, and how they can be leveraged to an organization's advantage.
ITIL 4 Strategist Direct Plan and Improve is aimed at managers of all levels involved in shaping direction and strategy or developing a continually improving team. It provides individuals with the practical skills necessary to create a 'learning and improving' IT organization, with a strong and effective strategic direction. Accredited training for the ITIL Managing Professional modules is mandatory to enable full understanding of the core material. All modules have ITIL 4 Foundation as a pre-requisite.
ITIL 4 Strategist Direct Plan and Improve will provide practitioners with a practical and strategic method for planning and delivering continual improvement with necessary agility.
ITIL® 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve Virtual course details:
- Course provided in Virtual (Distant) mode: this method allows the candidate to participate actively interacting with the teacher and with the other students in the course, thanks to the use of an advanced web-conferencing solution that allows the candidate to follow the course videos, presentation slides and speak or use a chat with the teacher and the other students.
- Course schedule: from 9 am to 6 pm with 1-hour break from 1 pm to 2 pm
Material included in the ITIL® 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve Virtual course:
- Downloadable PDF documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for each lesson
- 2 official mock exams
- Exercises and solutions
- Official manual in digital format
- Certification exam included
Distant courses are confirmed approximately three weeks before the actual start of the course, reaching the minimum number of participants required. For this reason, please, contact us before making any payments.
TypologyDistant course with exam
1.099,00EUR up to 21/12/2022
Course start date28-12-2022
Course end date30-12-2022
Time zoneEurope/Rome, Berlin, Madrid, Paris GMT+01
- Understand the Key Concepts of Direct, Plan & Improve
- Understand the scope of what is to be directed and/or planned, and know how to use key principles and methods of direction and planning in that context
- Understand the role of GRC and know how to integrate the principles and methods into the service value system
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of continual improvement for all types of improvements
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of Communication and Organizational Change Management to direction, planning and improvement
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of measurement and reporting in direction, planning and improvement
- Understand and know how to direct, plan and improve value streams and practices
Who it is aimed at
This course is aimed at IT leaders and managers of all levels of the organisation who are seeking to obtain the ITIL Managing Professional (MP) designation or the ITIL Strategic Leader (SL) designation, and/or who are involved in shaping IT direction and strategy.
- Key concepts of DPI
- Key principles and methods of Direction and Planning
- Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Continual improvement
- Communication and organizational Change Management
- Measurement and reporting
- Value streams and practices
In order to access ITIL® 4 Direct Plan and Improve course and exam, you must have obtained ITIL® 4 Foundation certificate. In order to access the exam, it is mandatory to have attended an accredited training course
To be able to take the exam, it's necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam: click here.
Material course language
ITIL® Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve official certificate