89244 ITIL® 4 Specialist: Acquiring & Managing Cloud Services ONE-to-ONE 4Hours with exam Add to cart
ITIL® 4 Specialist: Acquiring & Managing Cloud Services ONE-to-ONE 4Hours with exam online course with coaching in English provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
ITIL 4 Specialist: Acquiring & Managing Cloud Services certification explores the concept of the ‘cloud services user journey’ which aligns key ITIL concepts such as Guiding Principles and the Service Value Chain to provide a holistic view and understanding of the entire procurement lifecycle.
- 120 access days to the platform
ITIL 4 SPECIALIST ACQUIRING & MANAGING CLOUD SERVICES ONLINE COURSE DETAILS
- 10 lessons (3,5 hours of video recorded by an accredited teacher)
- Downloadable PDF documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for each lesson
- 1 official mock exam
- Exercises and solutions
- Access 24/7
- Official manual in digital format (paper version available for a fee by clicking on the option “ Add the manual in paper format” at the bottom of this page) – We recommend choosing the manual in the language of the course, if available
- PeopleCert official mock exam (optional service for a fee that allows candidates to test the real exam experience, in addition to the mock exam/s already included in the course. To obtain it, please select the option “PeopleCert official mock exam”) - coming soon
To complete the course and have an optimal exam preparation, we recommend you to spend at least 21 hours of study.
For further information about online courses, please click here.
ONE-TO-ONE COURSE FORMAT AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Coaching for planning learning activities
- Repeat any lessons at any time
- Send messages to accredited teachers asking, for example, for more in-depth information and didactic support
- Didactic support dedicated by accredited teachers
- One-to-one sessions to check learning and for deepening of content with accredited teacher and provided in the native language via web-conference
ITIL 4 SPECIALIST ACQUIRING & MANAGING CLOUD SERVICES ONLINE EXAM FORMAT
- 40 multiple choice questions
- 90 minutes duration (105 minutes for candidates taking the exam in a language other than their native)
- Passing score: 26/40 – 65%
- Closed book
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
TypologyONE-to-ONE course (online+coaching)
Access duration of the course120 days
- Analyze available solutions and potential benefits using a vendor-neutral approach
- Effectively identify, select and deliver optimized cloud services
- Facilitate value co-creation through successful cloud services procurement and integration whilst applying the ITIL 4 framework.
- Adopt a customer-focused end-to-end cloud procurement user journey
Who it is aimed at
This specialist module is for IT professionals who are involved in the procurement, implementation and ongoing evaluation of cloud services and technologies to ensure they are providing value. These include:
- C-Suite executives/aspiring executives
- Cloud architects/consultants
- Procurement and Bid managers
- Service managers
- PPM professionals
- The role of cloud services in an organization
- Define an organization’s requirements for adopting, and readiness to adopt, cloud solutions
- Identify the types of cloud services and understand their applicability to an organization's context
- How cloud services are selected and procured in the 'offer' step of the customer journey
- Onboard and offboard cloud services
- Manage the use of cloud services
- Evaluate and improve cloud strategy
There are no prerequisites for ITIL 4 Specialist: Acquiring & Managing Cloud Services module.
By the way, in order to access ITIL 4 Specialist: Acquiring & Managing Cloud Services exam, it is mandatory to have attended the related accredited training course.
To be able to take the exam, it's necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of theexamination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam: click here.
Material course language
ITIL® 4 Specialist: Acquiring & Managing Cloud Services official certificate