ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition Module exam (for RETAKE) online exam provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
The ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition Module is designed for ITIL v3 candidates who are ITIL Experts, who have achieved 17 credits from across the v3 scheme or who have achieved 15 ITIL v3 credits and ITIL 4 Foundation certification. Candidates who will complete successfully this module will get the ITIL® 4 Managing Professional (ITIL MP) certification.
ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition exam (for RETAKE) can be purchased exclusively if the first exam attempt has not been passed. In order to purchase it, candidates must have obtained the first exam voucher through iLEARN.
ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition Module online exam format
- Duration of 90 minutes (105 minutes for candidates taking the exam in a language other than their native)
- 40 multiple choice questions
- Passing score: 28/40 marks - 70%
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
N.B.: ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition exam will be discontinued from 1st July 2022. For this reason, starting from this date, iLEARN will not provide anymore the related training courses and voucher codes.
Who it is aimed at
- Individuals who have obtained their ITIL Expert designation
- Individuals who have achieved 17 credits from ITIL v3 qualification scheme.
- Individuals who have achieved 15 credits from ITIL v3 qualification scheme and hold an ITIL 4 Foundation certificate
For more information about how obtain credits to access the Transition Module, please check this page.
To be eligible to take the module candidates must have attended an accredited course provided by iLEARN.
Furthermore, candidates have to meet one of the following prerequisites:
- Be an ITIL v3 Expert
- Hold 17 credits from ITIL v3 qualification scheme
- Hold an ITIL 4 Foundation certificate and 15 credits from the ITIL v3 qualification scheme
To be able to take the exam, it's necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam: click here.
ITIL® 4 Managing Professional