ITIL® 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve ONE-to-ONE 2Hours with exam online course with coaching in English, French, Spanish provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
ITIL® 4 Strategist Direct Plan and Improve (ITIL 4 DPI) is the universal module, that is a key component of both, ITIL 4 Managing Professional and ITIL 4 Strategic Leader streams. The module covers the influence and impact of Agile and Lean ways of working, and how they can be leveraged to an organization's advantage.
- 120 access days to the platform
ITIL 4 STRATEGIST DIRECT PLAN AND IMPROVE ONLINE COURSE DETAILS
- 8 lessons (approximately 5,5 hours of video recorded by an accredited teacher)
- Downloadable PDF documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for each lesson
- 2 official mock exams
- Exercises and solutions
- Access 24/7
- Official manual in digital format (paper version available for a fee by clicking on the option “Surcharge for paper manual” at the bottom of this page) – We recommend choosing the manual in the language of the course, if available
- PeopleCert official mock exam (optional service for a fee that allows candidates to test the real exam experience, in addition to the mock exam/s already included in the course. To obtain it, please select the option “PeopleCert official mock exam”) - coming soon
To complete the course and have an optimal exam preparation, we recommend you to spend at least 21 hours of study.
For further information about online courses, please click here.
ONE-TO-ONE COURSE FORMAT AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Coaching for planning learning activities
- Repeat any lessons at any time
- Send messages to accredited teachers asking, for example, for more in-depth information and didactic support
- Didactic support dedicated by accredited teachers
- One-to-one sessions to check learning and for deepening of content with accredited teacher and provided in the native language via web-conference
ITIL 4 STRATEGIST DIRECT PLAN AND IMPROVE ONLINE EXAM FORMAT
- Duration of 90 minutes (105 minutes for candidates taking the exam in a language other than their native)
- Closed book
- 40 multiple choice questions
- Passing score: 28/40 marks - 70%
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
PDU - ITIL 4 STRATEGIST DIRECT PLAN AND IMPROVE
Our ITIL® 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve training course can provide 21 Professional Development Units (PDUs). Here below you can find more details about the PDUs allocation:
Please note that, in order to auto-declare PDUs attending this course provided by iLEARN, the purchase of the attendance confirmation (attendance certificate) in electronic format (pdf) is mandatory. Select the option to add the attendance confirmation at the moment of purchase and proceed to checkout.
For more information about PDUs and how to claim them to maintain your PMI qualifications, please visit this page.
TypologyONE-to-ONE course (online+coaching)
Access duration of the course120 days
LanguageEnglish, French, Spanish
- Understand the Key Concepts of Direct, Plan & Improve
- Understand the scope of what is to be directed and/or planned, and know how to use key principles and methods of direction and planning in that context
- Understand the role of GRC and know how to integrate the principles and methods into the service value system
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of continual improvement for all types of improvements
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of Communication and Organizational Change Management to direction, planning and improvement
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of measurement and reporting in direction, planning and improvement
- Understand and know how to direct, plan and improve value streams and practices
Who it is aimed at
This course is aimed at IT leaders and managers of all levels of the organisation who are seeking to obtain the ITIL Managing Professional (MP) designation or the ITIL Strategic Leader (SL) designation, and/or who are involved in shaping IT direction and strategy.
- Key concepts of DPI
- Key principles and methods of Direction and Planning
- Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Continual improvement
- Communication and organizational Change Management
- Measurement and reporting
- Value streams and practices
In order to access ITIL® 4 Direct Plan and Improve course and exam, you must have obtained ITIL® 4 Foundation certificate. In order to access the exam, it is mandatory to have attended an accredited training course
To be able to take the exam, it's necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam: click here.
Material course language
ITIL® Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve official certificate