ITIL® Specialist High Velocity IT module explores the ways in which digital organizations and digital operating models function in high velocity environments. It will help aspiring organizations to operate in a similar way to successful digitally-native organizations.
ITIL 4 Specialist High Velocity IT is aimed at IT managers and practitioners involved in digital services or digital transformation projects working within or towards high velocity environments. Accredited training for the ITIL Managing Professional modules is mandatory to enable full understanding of the core material. All modules have ITIL 4 Foundation as a prerequisite.
This module includes the use of working practices such as Agile and Lean, and technical practices and technologies such as Cloud, Automation, and Automatic Testing, focusing on rapid delivery of products & services to obtain maximum value.
ITIL® 4 Specialist: High Velocity IT Virtual course details:
- Course provided in Virtual (Distant) mode: this method allows the candidate to participate actively interacting with the teacher and with the other students in the course, thanks to the use of an advanced web-conferencing solution that allows the candidate to follow the course videos, presentation slides and speak or use a chat with the teacher and the other students.
- Course schedule: from 9 am to 6 pm with 1-hour break from 1 pm to 2 pm
Material included in the ITIL® 4 Specialist: High Velocity IT Virtual course:
- Downloadable PDF documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for each lesson
- Exercises and solutions
- 1 official mock exam
- Certification exam included
Distant courses are confirmed approximately three weeks before the actual start of the course, reaching the minimum number of participants required. For this reason, please, contact us before making any payments.
TypologyDistant course with exam
Course start date30-08-2021
Course end date01-09-2021
Time zoneAmerica/Edmonton, Phoenix GMT−07
- Understand the concepts regarding the high-velocity nature of the digital enterprise, including the demands it places on IT
- Understand the digital product life cycle in terms of the ITIL "operating model"
- Understand the importance of the ITIL guiding principles and the other fundamental concepts for delivering high-velocity IT
- Discover how to contribute to achieving value with digital products
Who it is aimed at
This course is aimed at individuals in management and service management roles who have a responsibility for practices such as customer/user experience (CX) managers/designers, account managers, service delivery managers, business analysts, project managers, portfolio managers, etc as well as individuals who want to acquire the ITIL Managing Professional (MP) designation.
- Making the right digital investments
- Realizing and delivering digital products and services quickly
- Providing digital products and services highly resilient to disruption
- Ensuring that the service consumer realizes value from the digital products and services
- Assuring conformance of activities with governance, risk and compliance requirements
In order to access ITIL® 4 High Velocity IT course and exam, you must have obtained ITIL® 4 Foundation certificate. In order to access the exam, it is mandatory to have attended an accredited training course
To be able to take the exam, it's necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam: click here.
Material course language
ITIL® 4 Specialist: High Velocity IT official certificate