ITIL® 4 Specialist: Monitor, Support and Fulfil exam + Self-study material online with exam provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
ITIL 4 Specialist: Monitor, Support, and Fulfil is a batch of the ITIL 4 Practice Manager modules that helps individuals in showcasing their comprehension and implementation of the principles encompassed in the five ITIL Management Practices, maximizing value at both strategic and operational levels.
ITIL 4 Specialist: Monitor, Support and Fulfil Combined online exam format
- Duration of 60 minutes (75 minutes for candidates taking the exam in a language other than their native)
- Closed book
- 60 multiple choice questions
- 1 mark for each correct answer
- Passing score: 39/60 marks - 65%
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
What does the self-study material include?
- Official manual in digital format
- PeopleCert Official Training Material (OTM) - Official course material, released by PeopleCert, to be used for self-study
- 2 official PeopleCert sample papers
- Asynchronous Accredited Trainer Support
- A Two, four, or eight hours coaching session with an accredited trainer (optional service).
By ordering this self-study package you will cover all the requisites imposed by PeopleCert and will be eligible to take the final certification exam.
TypologySelf-study material with exam
578,55EUR up to 30/09/2023
- Outline the fundamental ideas, values, principles, and challenges associated with ITIL 4's five management practices
- Guarantee that stakeholders grasp both the strategic and operational necessities for value co-creation and attaining business objectives
- Incorporate the practices into the organization's value streams
- Comprehend the connections and collaborative potential among these five practices
- Utilize metrics and success factors of the practices to enhance performance
- Evaluate, measure, and cultivate the proficiency of the different practices by employing the ITIL Maturity Model.
Who it is aimed at
- Individuals seeking to enhance their Service Management experience
- Current and aspiring ITSM managers
- ITSM practitioners engaged in the operation of IT-supported and digital products and services, holding responsibility for comprehensive service delivery
- Professionals aiming to demonstrate and authenticate their expertise in the particular practice area
ITIL 4 Specialist: Monitor, Support and Fulfil training courses will provide an in-depth understanding of the subsequent five ITIL® 4 Practices:
- Service Desk
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Service Request Management
- Monitoring & Event Management
In order to access any of the ITIL 4 Specialist: Monitor, Support and Fulfil modules, candidates must hold an ITIL 4 Foundation certificate.
In order to access the exam, it is mandatory to have attended an accredited training course.
Material course language
ITIL® 4 Specialist: Monitor, Support and Fulfil official certificate
This certification is subject to the PeopleCert Continuing Development Programme.
Find out how and when to renew your certification.