ITIL, or Information Technology Infrastructure Library, is the approach to IT Service Management most recognized in the world. ITIL is an international best practice, created both for public and private sectors. It describes hoe IT resources should be organized to bring business value, documenting the processes, functions and roles of IT Service Management (ITSM).
- Two courses + exams choosable among:
- Capability: ITIL® PPO - ITIL® RCV - ITIL® SOA - ITIL® OSA (1 course = 4 credits)
- Lifecycle: ITIL® SS - ITIL® SD - ITIL® ST - ITIL® SO - ITIL® CSI (1 course = 3 credits)
- ITIL® Practitioner (1 course = 3 credits)
- Course + exam ITIL MALC
- 60 minutes of online support done by a teacher Expert ITIL
- 6 months access to the online courses
- Validity of the exam voucher: until the selected date
After the purchase, you should send an email to [email protected]to communicate che chosen courses and send a copy of the ITIL certificates already obtained.
Online course format and characteristics
- Access 24/24 hours and 7/7 days
- Access to the e-learning system, help included, and to all the material (videos, documents)
- Videos for all the lessons recorded by accredited teachers
- Documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for every lesson that can be downloaded in PDF format
- Online exercises with the chance to submit a solution proposal
- Answers to the online exercises and corrections of the solutions
- Course quiz with immediate online correction
- Two official mock exams
- Final lesson on how to approach the exam
- For further information on online courses, please click here
Online exam format and characteristics
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
TypologyITIL EXPERT packs
Access duration of the course6 months
To access the free demo of this course and all the other available demos, click here.
To be able to take part to the courses, the student must have one of the following prerequisites:
- ITIL Foundation (2007 or 2011)
- ITIL v2 Foundation certification + plus v3 Foundation Bridge certification
Prerequisite to take part to the ITIL MALC course: have 15 credits * from the Service Lifecycle or Service Capability training pathway exams.
After have purchased and paid the courses, you should send the certificate / certificates.
To be able to take the exam, it is necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
* To verify the number of credits earned within the ITIL qualification scheme, you can check the information on the AXELOS website.
To learn about available languages courses and examinations, please refer to the table above.
Material course language