ITIL® Practitioner 30d with exam (french) online course in French provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
ITIL® Practitioner prepares individuals for a broad range of challenges faced within ITSM, equipping them with practical guidance, confidence and know-how to adopt and adapt the ITIL framework according to an organization's requirements.
ITIL Practitioner is complementary to and fits in with the current ITIL qualification scheme.
ITIL Practitioner is not a prerequisite for the ITIL Intermediate Level qualifications.
- 30 access days to the platform
- Exam to do by the selected expiry date
ITIL Practitioner online course details
- 10 lessons (7 hours of video recorded by an accredited teachers)
- Downloadable PDF documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for each lesson
- Exercises and solutions
- 2 official mock exams
- Official manual in digital format (paper version available for a fee by clicking on the option “ Add the manual in paper format” at the bottom of this page) – We recommend choosing the manual in the language of the course, if available
- PeopleCert official exam simulator (optional service for a fee that allows candidates to test the real exam experience, in addition to the mock exam/s already included in the course. To obtain it, please select the option “PeopleCert official exam simulator”) - coming soon
To complete the course and have an optimal exam preparation, we recommend you to spend at least 21 hours of study.
Online course format and characteristics
- Access 24/7
- For further information about online courses, please click here
Online exam format and characteristics
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
PDU - ITIL Practitioner
Our ITIL® Practitioner training course can provide 21 Professional Development Units (PDUs). Here below you can find more details about the PDUs allocation:
Please note that, in order to auto-declare PDUs attending this course provided by iLEARN, the purchase of the attendance confirmation (attendance certificate) in electronic format (pdf) is mandatory. Select the option to add the attendance confirmation at the moment of purchase and proceed to checkout.
For more information about PDUs and how to claim them to maintain your PMI qualifications, please visit this page.
Typology30 days online course with exam
494,10EUR up to 31/12/2022
Access duration of the course30 days
ITIL Practitioner is a practical approach to adopting and adapting ITIL
IT service management professionals will complete their ITIL Practitioner certification capable of confidently and successfully acting on their existing knowledge base and adapting it in any context. ITIL Practitioners not only speak the language of ITSM, they also know how to translate it according to their organization?s needs. ITIL Practitioners have a clear understanding of how to structure improvement initiatives, and have greater confidence to drive them forward when returning to the workplace.
ITIL Practitioners focus on the Continual Service Improvement (CSI) approach as a way to structure improvement initiatives.
They draw on a comprehensive toolkit that guides them when:
- Driving organizational change
- Improving communication
- Measuring and reporting on success
So at any level, organizations benefit from practical, insightful employees armed and ready to align improvement initiatives with specific business goals.
Who it is aimed at
It is the next step after ITIL Foundation for professionals who have already learned the basics of IT Service Management (ITSM) and the business value of well-designed and delivered services. Where ITIL Foundation focuses on the 'what' and the 'why', ITIL Practitioner shows 'how' to start adopting and adapting the ITIL framework within day-to-day situations and responsibilities, giving individuals more confidence in their ability to structure and contribute to ITSM initiatives.
- ITIL Practitioner covers the Continual Service Improvement (CSI) approach as the way to structure any improvement initiatives.
- ITIL Practitioner also covers three key areas crucial for success of any improvement initiatives :
- Organizational Change Management
- Measurement and Metrics.
- The ITIL Practitioner guidance follows 9 Guiding Principles:
- Focus on value
- Design for experience
- Start where you are
- Work holistically
- Progress iteratively
- Observe directly
- Be transparent
- Keep it simple
To take the ITIL Practitioner exam, individuals must hold an existing ITIL Foundation certificate.
Though formal training is not mandatory, attendance at an accredited ITIL Practitioner course is strongly recommended.
To be able to take the exam, it's required to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Material course language
ITIL Practitioner official certificate