The ITIL Foundation course introduces the glossary and content of the ITIL framework, in particular the approach to the Service Lifecycle and the processes involved in this. The course also prepares the participants for the ITIL Foundation certificate in IT Service Management exam.
- 30 access days to the platform
- Exam to do by the selected expiry date
ITIL Foundation online course details
- 39 lessons (10 hours of video recorded by an accredited teachers)
- Downloadable PDF documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for each lesson
- Mid course quiz with immediate online correction
- Exercises and solutions
- 4 official mock exams
To complete the course and have an optimal exam preparation, we recommend you to spend at least 21 hours of study.
Online course format and characteristics
- Access 24/7
- For further information about online courses, please click here
Online exam format and characteristics
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
Typology30 days online course with exam
314,10€ up to 01/11/2020
Access duration of the course30 days
To access the free demo of this course and all the other available demos, click here.
The objectives of ITIL Foundation course are to gain knowledge and understanding in following areas:
- Service Management practice (understanding)
- Service Lifecycle (understanding)
- Key principles and model (understanding)
- Selected roles (knowledge)
- Selected functions (knowledge)
- Technologies and architecture (knowledge)
- ITIL Qualification scheme (knowledge)
Who it is aimed at
The course is aimed at IT professionals involved in the strategy, design, implementation and delivery of company IT services and, more generally, those who want a overall guide to universally recognised best practice in IT Management.
The course familiarises participants with the content of the ITIL Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transitions, Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement books.
A particular attention is paid to the development of a culture oriented to the service in IT organizations.
To be able to take the exam, it's necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of examination institute, available in english. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam: click here.
Material course language
ITIL Foundation official certificate