iLEARN is an ATO (Accredited Training Organization)
of APMG and PEOPLECERT for the ITIL® courses.
For an online verification of accreditations, do a research with
iCONS - Innovative Consulting S.r.l. of which iLEARN is a business unit.
The ITIL Planning Protection and Optimization course looks in-depth at the principles and methods provided for in a series of processes in the Service Lifecycle, in particular those useful for the design and optimization of IT Services (Service Design phase of the Service Lifecycle).
ITIL PPO online course details
- 10 lessons
- 9 hours of video
- 40 hours to complete the course
Online course format and characteristics
- Access 24/7
- Access to the e-learning system, help included, and to all the material (videos, documents) in English
- Videos for all the lessons recorded by accredited teachers
- Documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for every lesson that can be downloaded in PDF format
- Online exercises with the chance to submit a solution proposal
- Answers to the online exercises and corrections of the solutions
- Mid course quiz with immediate online correction
- Two official mock exams
- Final lesson on how to approach the exam
- For further information on online courses, please click here
Access duration of the course
To access the free demo of this course and all the other available demos, click here.
Issue, test and validate the knowledge of best practices in Service Management, as documented in major publications of the ITIL Service Lifecycle
Who it is aimed at
IT professionals who want to learn about and apply the processes of planning protection and optimization and understand how this phase can be carried out to guarantee the quality of the IT Services offered .The course may also be of interest to those intending to obtain the Expert or Master level qualification.
The ITIL Planning Protection and Optimization course will look, in accordance with the provisions of the official program, at the following topics:
- Availability Management
- Capacity Management
- IT Service Continuity Management (ITSCM)
- Demand Management
- Information Security Management
To view the detailed course programme for ITIL Planning, Protection and Optimization please download this pdf
To be able to take part in the ITIL Planning Protection and Optimization course, you must have one of the following certificates:
- ITIL Foundation (2007 o 2011)
- ITIL v2 Foundation + v3 Foundation Bridge
After having purchased and paid for the course, they will be asked to send one of these certificates.
The following are also advisable:
- between 2-4 years experience in the field of IT Service Management
- knowledge of ITIL Planning Protection and Optimization management in your own organisation.
Material course language
ITIL® Planning, Protection and Optimization 120d without exam (french) online course in provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning