ITIL® Release Control and Validation ONE-to-ONE 2Hours with exam (french) online course with coaching in French provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
The ITIL Release Control and Validation course examines in-depth the concepts, processes and methods provided for in a series of processes in the Service Lifecycle, in particular those useful for the supply and management of services in production (Service Operation phase of the Service Lifecycle).
ITIL RCV online course details
- 20 lessons
- 13 hours of video
- 40 hours to complete the course
ONE-to-ONE course format and characteristics
- Access 24/7
- Access to the e-learning system, help included, and to all the material (videos, documents) in English
- Videos for all the lessons recorded by accredited teachers
- Coaching for planning learning activities;
- Access to multimedia lessons "like being in class" via our proprietary platform wich combines videos and slides, course material, online quizzes, sample exams and exercises);
- Set your own learning pace (speed);
- Study the material offline;
- Repeat any lessons at any time;
- Skip lessons that are already familiar to you;
- can provide end of unit quizzes to check knowledge;
- Send messages to accredited teachers asking, for example, for more in-depth information and didactic support;
- Mock exams;
- Didactic support dedicated by accredited teachers;
- One-to-one sessions to check learning and for deepening of content with accredited teacher and provided in the native language via web-conference;
- Online official exam 7x24.
Online exam format and characteristics
- Online exam 24/7
- The exam is done entirely online
- The exam must be booked at the latest 72 hours before the day of the exam
- To book your exam write to email@example.com or call 0039 0362.33 01 07
- For further information on online exams, please click here
WHAT DOES THE EXAM VOUCHER INCLUDE?
- Official manual in digital format (paper version available for a fee by clicking on the option “ Add the manual in paper format” at the bottom of this page) – We recommend choosing the manual in the language of the course, if available
- PeopleCert official exam simulator (optional service for a fee that allows candidates to test the real exam experience, in addition to the mock exam/s already included in the course. To obtain it, please select the option “PeopleCert official exam simulator”) - coming soon
PDU - ITIL Release Control and Validation
Our ITIL Release Control and Validation (ITIL RCV) training course can provide 24 Professional Development Units (PDUs). Here below you can find more details about the PDUs allocation:
Please note that, in order to auto-declare PDUs attending this course provided by iLEARN, the purchase of the attendance confirmation (attendance certificate) in electronic format (pdf) is mandatory. Select the option to add the attendance confirmation at the moment of purchase and proceed to checkout.
For more information about PDUs and how to claim them to maintain your PMI qualifications, please visit this page.
TypologyONE-to-ONE course (online+coaching)
Access duration of the course120 days
Issue, test and validate the knowledge of best practices in Service Management, as documented in major publications of the ITIL Service Lifecycle
Who it is aimed at
IT professionals who want to learn about and apply the processes of release control and validation and understand how this phase can be carried out to guarantee the quality of the IT Services offered. The course may also be of interest to those intending to obtain the Expert or Master level qualification.
The ITIL Release Control and Validation course will look, in accordance with the provisions of the official program, at the following topics:
- Change Management
- Service Release and Deployment Management
- Service Validation and Testing
- Service Asset and Configuration Management
- Knowledge Management
- Request Fulfilment
- Change Evaluation
To be able to take part in the ITIL Release Control and Validation course, you must have one of the following certificates:
- ITIL Foundation (2007 o 2011)
- ITIL v2 Foundation + v3 Foundation Bridge
After having purchased and paid for the course, they will be asked to send one of these certificates.
The following are also advisable:
- between 2-4 years experience in the field of IT Service Management
- knowledge of ITIL Release Control and Validation management in your own organisation.
To be able to take the exam, it is necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Material course language
ITIL Release Control and Validation official certificate*
*For a paper copy of the certificate, please contact us before booking the exam.