The ITIL Release Control and Validation course examines in-depth the concepts, processes and methods provided for in a series of processes in the Service Lifecycle, in particular those useful for the supply and management of services in production (Service Operation phase of the Service Lifecycle).
ITIL RCV online course details
- 20 lessons
- 13 hours of video
- 40 hours to complete the course
Online course format and characteristics
- Access 24/7
- Access to the e-learning system, help included, and to all the material (videos, documents) in English
- Videos for all the lessons recorded by accredited teachers
- Documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for every lesson that can be downloaded in PDF format
- Online exercises with the chance to submit a solution proposal
- Answers to the online exercises and corrections of the solutions
- Mid course quiz with immediate online correction
- Two official mock exams
- Final lesson on how to approach the exam
- For further information on online courses, please click here
Online exam format and characteristics
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
Typology30 days online course with exam
Access duration of the course30 days
To access the free demo of this course and all the other available demos, click here.
Issue, test and validate the knowledge of best practices in Service Management, as documented in major publications of the ITIL Service Lifecycle
Who it is aimed at
IT professionals who want to learn about and apply the processes of release control and validation and understand how this phase can be carried out to guarantee the quality of the IT Services offered. The course may also be of interest to those intending to obtain the Expert or Master level qualification.
The ITIL Release Control and Validation course will look, in accordance with the provisions of the official program, at the following topics:
- Change Management
- Service Release and Deployment Management
- Service Validation and Testing
- Service Asset and Configuration Management
- Knowledge Management
- Request Fulfilment
- Change Evaluation
To be able to take part in the ITIL Release Control and Validation course, you must have one of the following certificates:
- ITIL Foundation (2007 o 2011)
- ITIL v2 Foundation + v3 Foundation Bridge
After having purchased and paid for the course, they will be asked to send one of these certificates.
The following are also advisable:
- between 2-4 years experience in the field of IT Service Management
- knowledge of ITIL Release Control and Validation management in your own organisation.
To be able to take the exam, it is necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Material course language
ITIL Release Control and Validation official certificate