The ITIL® Continual Service Improvement training course looks in-depth at the principles and methods set out in the Continual Service Improvement phase (supply and management of IT services) of the Service Lifecycle without going into detail of specific processes.
ITIL Service Continual Service Improvement online course details
- 19 lessons
- 9 hours of video
- 15 hours to complete the course
ONE-to-ONE course format and characteristics
- Access 24/7
- Access to the e-learning system, help included, and to all the material (videos, documents) in English
- Videos for all the lessons recorded by accredited teachers
- Coaching for planning learning activities;
- Access to multimedia lessons "like being in class" via our proprietary platform wich combines videos and slides, course material, online quizzes, sample exams and exercises);
- Set your own learning pace (speed);
- Study the material offline;
- Repeat any lessons at any time;
- Skip lessons that are already familiar to you;
- Provides end of unit quizzes to check knowledge;
- Send messages to accredited teachers asking, for example, for more in-depth information and didactic support;
- Mock exams;
- Didactic support dedicated by accredited teachers;
- One-to-one sessions to check learning and for deepening of content with accredited teacher and provided in the native language via web-conference;
- Online official exam 7x24.
Online exam format and characteristics
- Online exam 24/7
- The exam is done entirely online
- The exam must be booked at the latest 72 hours before the day of the exam
- To book your exam write to [email protected] or call 0039 0362.33 01 07
- For further information on online exams please click here
TypologyONE-to-ONE course (online+coaching)
Access duration of the course120 days
To access the free demo of this course and all the other available demos, click here.
The qualification Continual Service Improvement explains to privates and to organizations how review the products and services created by following the strategy, design, transition and operation phases of IT Service Lifecycle and it offers a guide on how this process should be organized and run. This module also includes guide on the tools and technologies that can be used to support activities of Continual Service Improvement and how to assess the risks and critical success factors.
Who it is aimed at
IT professionals who want to learn about the concepts and elements of the ITIL Continual Service Improvement phase of the Service Lifecycle and understand how this phase can be carried out to guarantee the quality of the IT Services offered ( CIO, CTO, manager, supervision team, IT architects, IT consultants, IT auditors, those in charge of security and resources who deal with the processes or the activities of the Continual Service Improvement Management Phase). The course may also be of interest to those intending to obtain the Expert or Master level qualification.
To take part in the ITIL Continual Service Improvement course you must have one of the following certificates:
- ITIL Foundation (2007 o 2011)
- ITIL v2 Foundation + v3 Foundation Bridge
Once you buy the course, you will be required to send the certificate.
To be able to take the exam, it's required to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Material course language
Official ITIL Continual Service Improvement certificate*
*For a paper copy of the certificate, please contact us before booking the exam.