iLEARN is an ATO (Accredited Training Organization)
of APMG and PEOPLECERT for the ITIL® courses.
For an online verification of accreditations, do a research with
iCONS - Innovative Consulting S.r.l. of which iLEARN is a business unit.
The ITIL® Service Design training course looks in-depth at the concepts, processes and methods set out in the Service Design phase (definition of the strategy for IT services) of the Service Lifecycle.
ITIL Service Design online course details
- 19 lessons
- 14 hours of video
- 20 hours to complete the course
ONE-to-ONE course format and characteristics
- Access 24/7
- Access to the e-learning system, help included, and to all the material (videos, documents) in English
- Videos for all the lessons recorded by accredited teachers
- Coaching for planning learning activities;
- Access to multimedia lessons "like being in class" via our proprietary platform wich combines videos and slides, course material, online quizzes, sample exams and exercises);
- Set your own learning pace (speed);
- Study the material offline;
- Repeat any lessons at any time;
- Skip lessons that are already familiar to you;
- Provides end of unit quizzes to check knowledge;
- Send messages to accredited teachers asking, for example, for more in-depth information and didactic support;
- Mock exams;
- Didactic support dedicated by accredited teachers;
- One-to-one sessions to check learning and for deepening of content with accredited teacher and provided in the native language via web-conference;
- Online official exam 7x24.
Online exam format and characteristics
- Online exam 24/7
- The exam is done entirely online
- The exam must be booked at the latest 72 hours before the day of the exam
- To book your exam write to [email protected] or call 0039 0362.33 01 07
- For further information on online exams please click here
Access duration of the course
To access the free demo of this course and all the other available demos, click here.
The Design process is fundamental for the improvement and the development of services within the IT Lifecycle. This module provides the skills needed to develop, manage and integrate Service Design in the process of IT service management.
Who it is aimed at
IT professionals who want to learn about the concepts and elements of the ITIL Service Design phase of the Service Lifecycle and understand how this phase can be carried out to guarantee the quality of the IT Services offered ( CIO, CTO, manager, supervision team, IT architects, IT consultants, IT auditors, those in charge of security and resources who deal with the processes or the activities of the Service Design Management Phase). The course may also be of interest to those intending to obtain the Expert or Master level qualification.
The ITIL Service Design course allows you to examine the concepts, the objectives, the principles and the processes of Service Design.
Please click here to see a detailed course programme
To take part in the ITIL Service Design course you must have one of the following certificates:
- ITIL Foundation (2007 o 2011)
- ITIL v2 Foundation + v3 Foundation Bridge
Once you buy the course, you will be required to send the certificate.
To be able to take the exam, it's required to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Material course language
Official ITIL Service Design certificate*
*For a paper copy of the certificate, please contact us before booking the exam.
ITIL® Service Design ONE-to-ONE 2Hours with exam (english) online course with coaching in provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning